Not so Bad

HEY GUYS YOU KNOW THE DRILL! I OWN NOTHING!

ALEX-MMMMMHHH MMHM MMMHN!

JMJ- *TAKES OFF GAG*

ALEX-THANK GOD! JMJ YOU'VE GOTTA GET ME OUT OF THIS!

JMJ- HHMMM NOPE.

ALEX- WHAT WHY NOT! PLEASE THIS ISNT A JOKE!

JMJ- *PLACES GAG BACK* NO IT'S NOT A JOKE. DONT WORRY I'M LIKE YOUR FAIR GODMOTHER. I WONT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU.

ALEX- *ANGRY MUFFLED NOISE*

JMJ- PLEASE REVEIW MY STORY, I OWN NOTHING AS ALWAYS AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE MY AUTHORS NOTES!

ALEX-*MUFFLED ANGRY NOISE*

JMJ- OH SHUT UP YOU BIG BABY.

I looked up at the man. He had had short orange hair that went down to his eyebrows. His eyes were brown and he had a bruise in the side of his face.

"Mmmhhh?" I muffled out.

"What's that I couldn't here you?" He leaned in putting a hand behind his ear. The other guy, who looked exactly like the asshole mocking me, slapped the back of his head.

"What did I do?" He asked looking back glaring at the other man evilly.

"Stop bugging her." He said crossing his arms. I panicked on the floor.' Here I am going god knows where with men who are going to do god knows what.' I started to hyperventilate and scrambled to get away from them but bumped into a wall.

"Relax were not going to hurt you in any way. We are just going to try to make Sesshomaru promise to rule his lands better for your safe return." The guy that hit the other said.

"If he doesn't agree, we'll have to go out and try to kill him again. After were done you'll be free to go." The bruised guy said. I shifted myself to lean on one hip and use my bound arms to keep myself up. When the room or cart I was in steadied I raised my arms and took the gag out of my mouth then placed my hands back down to steady myself.

"Okay, my name is Alex." I said eyeing them cautiously.

"I'm Kaoru, this immature brat is Hikaru." He said smiling throwing a thumb over to the guy with the bruised cheek.

"Hey I'm mature!" Hikaru protested.

"Really? Cause I don't see it. " Kaoru said crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"Shut up! I was only ten minutes behind you." Hikaru shouted.

"But you act like your ten years behind me." Kaoru said opening an eyes smiling smugly.

"Nu-uh."

"Yeah-huh." He said uncrossing his arms and getting up in his brothers face. I watched as they bicker on and felt relieved that my kidnappers were seemingly normal.

"What about that time you took revenge of Kiba for stealing your staffs. Which he didn't do!?" Kaoru said.

"That was different I was tricked. How was I supposed to know he didn't take them?"

"By actually using your head duh! He had just got back from a mission ten minutes before you ambushed him!"

"Huh, that's why he looked so tired." Hikaru said thoughtfully. That was the last straw I couldn't help myself. I started to laugh out loud. It was just too funny.

"What's wrong with her?" Both boys stopped what they were doing and looked down at me like I had grown a second head. "Maybe I hit her in the head too hard?" He mused scratching his head.