If the Necklace Fits Wear it

I OWN NOTHING! PLEASE REVEIW! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

ALEX P.O.V

"JACOB!" I screamed when he pulled out a very skimpy nightdress. It looked so small and pink. It had black fur on the neck line and on the bottom.

"Come on Alex! You said that you were all mine tonight." Jacob sing songed waving the dress around gently. I frowned at him but got up and snatched the dress from his hands. I storming into his bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Ohhh! Goodie I didn't expect you to put up so little of a fight." He said from the other side of the door. Grumbling I striped off my shirt and dropped my pants only to jump at the sound of something hitting the floor. 'The necklace!' I thought fishing into my pockets. I grabbed it up and sighed in relief when I found the box hadn't been damaged.

"Hello? Did you need help?" Jacob asked me from behind the door. I placed the box onto the sink and slipped into the dress. It showed too much cleavage and ended high up on my thighs. I was sure that if I bent over you would be able to see my undies.

"Jacob.......how long do I have to wear this?" I asked gathering up my clothes and the box before opening the door.

"Oh....my....Atlanta! Girl I knew you would rock that dress but DAMN." He exclaimed snapping his fingers. "You look fine girl." I blushed and pushed pasted him.

"How...long." I gritted out placing my load on the bed. He crawled onto his bed and grabbed his gloomy bear plushy.

"The rest of the night silly! It is a night ground after all!" He stated with a evil smile. He looked at my clothes at the foot of the bed then back to me momentarily before zeroing in on the box. "What's this?" He said leaning forward to grab for it.

"This...." I said swiping the box away before he could reach it. "It's an old fang necklace that was giving to me by my boss as a birthday gift. It's priceless and has a pretty awesome story." I said rubbing the top of the box.' My precious.'

"Ohhh....I wanna see!" He said crawling to the foot of the bed throwing the stuffed bear to the side. I rolled my eyes but opened the box and presented it to him. "Girl! How much booty did you kiss to get this? You know, I thought I saw brown on your nose a couple of times when you came back from work." He exclaimed slapping me lightly on the arm.

"Oh shut up! She just really nice and I've work with her for a long time." I defended.

"Whatever brown nose! Sooo?" He said flipping onto his back on the bed.

"So what?" I asked looking down on him.

"So...let me see it you with it on!" He said rolling over onto his stomach placing his head in his hands.

"Okay, but here's a little history lesson for you. Did you know that this necklace hasn't been worn except for the mother of the fangs owner?" I said sitting on the corner of the bed.

"No shit? I wonder why? Is it cursed?" He asked grabbing the box from me.

"Well it was supposed to be used to find a demon lord a suitable mate, but it failed. No one's worn it because no one was apparently worthy or some sort of hocus-pocus bullshit." I explained watching as Jacob opened the box and dangled the necklace in front of himself.

"Really, and you think your worthy?" He questioned.

"Well I do believe in that sort of thing but.....in this case I'm not that worried. As far as being worthy goes Ms. Bollinger seems to think I am."

"That's because she old as sin and you kiss her ass constantly." He said before bursting into a laughing fit

"Hey don't be an asshole about it! Jerk." I said punching him on the head and twisting my knuckle into his skull.