Dragons

JMJ-HEY GUYS CAN YOU GUESS WHICH STORY WON?

ALUCARD ABRIDGED- YOU GUESSED IT IT'S THIS ONE.

SESSHOMARU- WHY MUST YOU BE SO STUBBORN?

ALEX-BECAUSE...I...HATE...YOU! OMG YOU JUST SCREAM ARRIOGANT UNFEELING ASSHOLE! UUUGGGHHH

SESSHOMARU- WATCH YOUR WORDS WHILE ADRESSING ME. YOU ARE BUT An IGNORANT PUP WHO REFUSES TO SEE THE REAL WORLD.

JMJ-GIRLS, GIRLS! YOU ARE BOTH PRETTY STOP FIGHTING.

ALUCARD ABRIDGED-HEY LET ME SHOW ALEX AROUND IN MY WORLD FOR AWHILE! SHE'LL EITHER BREAK DOWN OR COME BACK A BAD ASS.

JMJ-NO ALUCARD, NO.....YOU JUST WANT AN EXCUSE FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT YOU. I'M NOT.

ALUCARD ABRIDGED-AWE WHY NOT?

JMJ-BECAUSE ABRIDGED HELLSING IS AMAZING YOU DON'T NEED A FANFICTION.

My men had laid all of the victims from the last village to rest and cleaned up the mess. It was dirty work but my men got the job done quickly without complaints. When they were done we continued our march south east.

The rain continued to come down on us and it washed away the blood and smells of the village from my men. It was really a relief for me. I didn't enjoy the smell of death.

It was the afternoon when the screams of people and roars could be heard from the east. The second I heard the screamed I headed towards them leading my men. We could see the smoke rising above the tree tops.

"Protect the villagers! Get them to safety first!" Isamu ordered. We all pulled out our weapons and charged ahead.

The skies were swirling with dragons. They were small serpent type dragons to big four legged dragons. Some of them didn't even have wings. They weren't your typical dragon colored or build that's for sure.

On the ground the people were running away to and fro. They were being chased after by lizard like me. They were grey in color and had had the body build of a Sangheili from Halo! Only they didn't have pincher mouths......anyways.

We surged forward like a wave of justice and began the dance of battle. The monkeys flung themselves at the lizards with their fangs bared while hooting. The weasels all scampered forward and began rallying the humans. They fought like a team using ambush tactics and sheer numbers to win.

The dragons started to descend on our ranks but the Owls changed forms and were air born to meet their challenge while the panda demons and koalas rammed through crowds of enemies. The koalas that didn't have a human form where all sitting atop of another koala or panda demon. They would jump off their companions and ferociously claw and bite into the nearest enemy or on a demon that was trying to come up behind them. The koalas that did have a human form would use claw like gloves to slash or dig out the meat of their victims.

The water demons were making full use of the rain that we had got to trap and suffocate their victims or carry away the defenseless. It was hectic out there. Iran to the middle of it all and looked to the sky to find the toughest dragon in the sky. After some time trying to get a feel for the bigger energy I gave up.

"Isamu? Who's the tough guy in the sky?" I shouted to him.

"uhhhhhh.....it's the pink one!" He shouted before continuing to beat the living shit out of a lizard demon. I looked up and scanned the sky for the pink dragon. Sure enough I found it diving down out of the sky. It had white hair down its spin twin horns and blue eyes. It released a bolt of lightning from its mouth killing dozens of my men and a few villagers.