Get 'er Done!

"Uh.....how exactly are we supposed to get to the island?" Kaoru asked. We were on a beach looking out into the ocean. Off in the distance you could see the island that we needed to get to.

"How here knows how to swim raise your hands!" I shouted turning to the men. Four of them raised their hands. I face palmed and turned back around. "Well bang goes that theory." I muttered. 'Perhaps I can pull a Moses?' I wondered briefly. I tried it out and well, water is a very stubborn thing. Not to mention it's being manipulated by two gravitational pulls already!

"I could fly some." The dragon offered.

"Yeah and the others can go on my back and I could swim them there. Or walk, depends on how deep the water is." I said. It was the fastest way to get their after all. The little dock and village was burned and killed in a very unclean way. Fucking monsters! It took an hour for us to bury them.

"So...were all going to ride Lady Alex?"

"Isn't that...I don't know. Degrading?"

"How so?" I asked them. 'What the fuck are they talking about?'

"Because we'll be using like a boat."

"If you really are uncomfortable with it, ride the dragon!" I pointed at him. A few of the men shrugged and gathered around the dragon. I transformed and laid down for the men who were okay with 'using me like a boat.'

With the men on my back along with Shin and Kaoru I stepped into the ocean and walked towards the island. The dragon flew overhead with his load. Ultimately he got to the island first since I was sloshing around in the water. Only had to swim, dog paddle which took a bit to get used to, for a minute or so. The second I stepped onto the island all the men jumped off along with Shin and Kaoru. I once again took my human form. Unfortunately, I was soaking wet from my neck down.

"Ahhhhhh shit......." I grumbled lifting up my arms and looking down at myself. Hikaru cloak was basically glued to my back.

"Now you see why we hate water? These cloaks are good at protecting you against the rain but if you fall into a body of water you're screwed!" Kaoru told me. I narrowed my eyes at him and took off the cloak. I draped it over my arm and figured I would just carry it till it dried.

"Should we seek out a village and see if we can get some clues to their exact location?" Jiro asked me.

"Sounds like a fabulous idea! Let's do that. Only let's just send in Koaru, I'm pretty sure they would attack or run if all of us just waltz up to them. I know I would be running from us if I was them." I admitted to them.

"Point taken, well stay out of sight while Kaoru tries to get information from them. I don't think they will take kindly to demons no matter the number." Jiro said in an half ordering ton that was directed to his men.

"Worry not my friend. Kaoru has a silver tongue that could charm the underwear of a straight man." I told him. He looked at me confused but I could tell he got some of what I head said.

"I do not!" Kaoru said. Shin and Kaoru had gotten what I had said. Shin looked to Kaoru in a new light.

"Okay okay! Don't get so defense geeeezz! But you do have a ways with humans. They tend to be comfortable with you." I said throwing up my hands in a defensive manor. He grumbled and shot glares my way.

We headed into the forest of the island until I smelted humans. After that we followed my nose. We had to go a bit slower for the dragon. He had to duck and weave through the trees and bushes. I felt bad for him, good thing he had a serpent like body. Once I could see a small village through the trees me and the others stopped and I wished Kaoru luck.