Chapter 1

I watched troye come back from the kitchen, eating a reese's cookie he had made for me, and plopped down on the other sid eof my bed while i packed for the beautiful and wondeful Sydney. We were staying at his house in Perth until we needed to get ready for amplify, which might be 2 or 3 days. Its around about fall going on winter there so most of my clothes were just long sleeves.

I looked over at troye once more and i got this weird feeling in my stomach. My body ached all over over and i didn't quite know why. my palms became more sweaty, like they usually do when im nervous. Why am i nervous? i've been around troye dozens of times before. what makes different.

" connor, are you ok?" troye asked, snapping me out of my confused state.

" yeah, just fine." i said reassuring him.

" well if you want to eat before we catch the flight, we better leave now." he said.

we both reached for my suitcase handle and i felt this litte shark at my fingertips and i blushed. I looked over at troye and i could tell he felt it too. With traffic we just went through in-and-out to make our flight. we ran through secuirty and made it to the terminal where we loaded our bags and boarded our flight. we found our seats and he let me have the window seat so i could take pictures. half way through the flight, he rested his head on my shoulder and looked up at me as if for permission. i didnt care.

but then that feeling came back. upset stomach. aching body. sweaty palms. i felt warm and safe with troye so i just brushed that feeling off because its just a feeling. they cant control me.