Chap.17

Our flight had just landed and Troye had been ecstatic the whole time. I had fallen asleep since we needed to be there at 4:30 in the morning and I was still tired. I trudged through the airport while Troye practically ran to the entrance to the building. Why was he so hyper? Then it clicked within my mind. This is the first time I've been here as his boyfriend.

The thought made me smile because I liked being called his. I caught up to him and he was now hugging his father, mr. mellet. Mr. mellet noticed me and hugged me tight.

" Hi, mr. mellet." I said.

" Connor, I've told you many many times: Call me Shaun." He said smiling.

" Right sorry." I awkward laughed out.

We moved to the car where I was in the back and Troye was upfront. I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling of the car. it was only 7 p.m. here and I'm exhausted.

We made it home and sage, tyde, and steel ran out and tackled Troye in a huge. I smiled and started walking into the house. Sage grabbed my hand and looked at me like I was crazy before dragging me into the hug.

" Nice to see you guys too." I laughed out.

I walked into the house that is so familiar. I started to drag my bag because my shoulders were too tired to carry it by the strap. Troye ran up behind me and snatched the bags from my hands, flinging it around his shoulders.

" Troye, I got it." I said between a yawn." just tired."

" I know, but you need to rest. I just wanted you to be able to sleep well." He stated.

I nodded in response and yawned while leaning against Troye. I entered his room, still untouched from his last visit. I pulled my shirt off and plopped on his bed. Troye sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me as he pulled the cover over me.

" Are you sure it's ok? I can stay up. I don't want your family thinking I'm ignoring them." I said sitting up, but was quickly pushed back down.

" Connor, it's fine. Even Tyde commented how tired you look an he never comments on people's appearance." He said, which was true.

" Let me just talk to them for a minute." I said, pulling my shirt back on.

" Connor, just go to sleep!" He yelled, but I was already halfway down the stairs.

I walked into the den and sage, being the flawless goddess she was, was in the middle of taking a selfie. I waited for her to take the photo by leaning on the wall, but she saw me in the background of her photo and turned around.

" Connor, come take a picture with me!" She said.

I walked over to her and we lined up the phone right to get both of our full faces in the shot. she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and I did a classic, overdone, toothy smile while squeezing my eyes shut. She took the photo and we both looked at it which was quite good to be honest.

" It's too cute!" She said hugging me.

Sage and Troye weren't much different. They were both sweet, funny, smart, good looking, and great huggers. Their hugs always made me feel better and make me have butterflies. Troye had arrived at the doorway and was smiling, probably because he was just simply happy sage and I were so close.

Sage let go once she saw Troye in the doorway.

" What are you smiling at?" She questioned.

" Just glad to see you guys being happy." he said simply.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

" I want control of the remote!" Troye whined.

" I'll wrestle you for it." I said with a smirk.

" No, no. You can have it." He said quickly.

" That's what I thought." I said surfing channels.

I eventually found a show both Sage and Troye liked but I've never heard of so I just let them have it. Sage was to my left and Troye on my right. I leaned my head on the back of the couch and fell asleep with my mouth open, drooling.

}{}{}{} Troye's Pov}{}{}{}{

The show finally ended and both sage and I stood up sat up. Connor fell to his side where I was supporting him anymore and it was the first time tonight he fell asleep.

" Connor." I said frustrated.

" Just leave him there." Sage told me.

" nah. I can carry him upstairs just in case any of the family wants to watch a movie ir something." I told her.

" You sure that's ok? He might be mad." she cautioned me.

" Sage it's ok." I said getting annoyed.

" ok." she said, giving up on the argument.

I grabbed Connor who was trying to find a comfortable place in my arms which was his head on my chest and arms around my neck. I could feel sage's eyes watching me, burning into the back of my head. God, Connor just make a couple coming out video while your at it. I sit him on ute bed under the covers and carefully shut the door.

I walked down the stairs and I overheard a conversation between my dad and Sage.

" What's up with Troye?" Sage asked.

" I don't know what your talking about. He seems normal to me." Dad said, sounding confused.

" he's acting strange around me. He's being kinda hostile with me and I feel like he's not telling me something." she said, clearly upset.

" It's probably nothing." He said.

" yeah." she said sullenly.

I walked back upstairs to my bedroom. I hated seeing Sage so sad especially since I'm the cause of it. Things well blow over in the morning I'm sure.

I took off my shirt and crawled onto my bed right next to a sleeping Connor.

" night Franta." I whispered.