Chap.22

We had arrive a the Vidcon showcase center and we were already deciding to talk to Zoe. She had gotten here on an earlier flight and was excited to see us after so long. We agreed that she would come to our room and we would tell her.

We heard repeated knocking and knew it was Zoe. I opened the door and she flew her arms around my neck.

" CONNOR! I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you!" She yelled.

" I missed you too Zoe." I laughed, pulling Zoe into the room.

She looked around the room until she saw troye on our queen sized bed and jumped on top of him.

" Troye!" She laughed out.

" Zoe, I can't breathe." he gasped out.

" Sorry, I'm just really happy." she said.

" We didn't just ask you here to hang out. I mean, we did want to hang out, but there's something else we need to tell you. The only ones that know right now are Tyler and Troyes family." I said.

" ok, tell me." she said, getting serious.

" Connor and I are.. dating." He said grabbing my hand.

" That's too cute! I'm so happy for you too!" She squeaked .

" thanks." I laughed out.

" Can we invite Tyler over? I haven't seen him in so long either." Zoe said, sticking out her bottom lip.

" Yeah, go ahead." Troye said.

With that, she grabbed her phone from her pocket and went into the other room to call him since she knew Tyler was the worst at responding at texts on time. I crawled onto the bed with Troye and rested my head against his chest, him being tense at first while wrapping his hands around my waist. I nuzzled my head under his chin. He kissed my forehead and i smiled.

" Ok, he said he'd be he- awwww! Yall are so cute! OTP." She said smiling at us once she saw us.

" You were saying?" Troye asked.

" Oh, Tyler said he'd be here in a while. He said he'd be here after dinner so do you want to go eat?" Zoe asked.

" Can um can we just get room service?" I asked, not wanting to be social today.

" Of course." Troye whispered.

He picked up the phone and punched the number for room service and mouthed ' What do you want?'. I responded with pizza was fine. He ordered for a pepperoni pizza for all of us and they said it'd be done within an hour. I struggled to keep my eyes open and leaned back against Troye.

" Are you tired?" Troye whispered.

" No." I yawned.

" Connor, you can go to sleep. We'll wake you up when the pizza gets here." Zoe told me.

I nodded and grabbed the blanket at the end of the bed and covered my body with it. I leaned against Troye while holding his hand and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________time skip_______________________________________________________________

" Con? Sweetie, wake up." I heard a voice above me see, but I couldn't tell who's it was.

" 5 more minutes, Troye." I mumbled, turning over.

" aw, but it's Zoe." she giggled.

" Where's Troye?" I said, sitting up looking for him.

" He left to do something." She said, not knowing what he was doing.