Chap.25

I finished editing the video for tomorrow and I didn't know how I felt about it. I need an outside opinion.

" Troye!" I called down the hall.

I heard him run down the hall and knock on the door. He came over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

" Yeah?" He asked.

" Can you watch the video and give me your opinion?" I asked, looking up at him.

" of course." he said while I clicked on the video to start it.

* video*

" hey, whats up you guys. This videos gonna be a little different. This week I wanted to talk about life."

" Now yes, its different for each and every one of us with the way we live it, the people we put in it, and the length of it."

" I wanted to talk about the meaning of life to me. it might be different the way you see it, but this is the way my eyes see the world."

" I feel there are multiple meanings in life. One meaning is to make something of yourself. To prove i was put here for a reason and I'm going to do that my very best."

" Another reason is for helping others. We need to help the less fortunate and have open arms to one another."

" The last reason is love. We could walk through life alone, but thats not fun. We need someone to guide us, someone to show us our mistakes, and someone that makes us want to be a better person. I've found mine and i hope you find yours. love you guys, bye."

I got up from my seat and walked over to my door frame where Troye was waiting. I cut the video to where we had intertwined our hands. I then cut the video to us walking down the hallway, still holding each others hands, and lying down on my couch, mw wrapping my arm around him, him kissing my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder and we both started to lean in for a kiss.

* end of video*

" I liked it." Troye whispered, making the hairs on the back of my neck raise.

" thanks." i said. " Do you have your video ready?"

" yeah. A cover to ILYSB by LANY." he said.

" Thats our song." i said smiling.

" huh, never thought of that." he smiled.

" ok, so my subscribers are going to see my video and yours will see your video, but what about the people who aren't subscribed to the both of us?" I asked.

" Well, we could retweet the links that each other post and we could share each others videos too." He stated.

" Then, its a plan. I want to uploaded it now." i said, pulling on his collar.

" Then lets go." He laughed.

I started the long process of uploading the video and it had predicted it would take an hour for it to upload. Troye did the same and it said his would be 1 hour and 45 minutes.

" babe?" Troye called.

" yeah?" My throat closing up as i said that.

" wanna watch the notebook in bed with me while we wait?" He said, his head popping into the doorframe.

I smiled and slide away from the desk on my roller chair to meet him at the doorway. i wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked. I put in the movie and laid next to Troye.

When the movie I turned over to see Troye turned away from me.

" Troye, are you asleep?" I asked.

" oh no." he sniffled as he turned over with puffy eyes.

" Aww, troye, were you crying?" I laughed out.

" Of course not." he said wiping his eyes.

" ok." i said letting him be a macho man. ", but even if you were, i wouldn't mind because well its natural, you've seen me cry dozens of times, and you are a cute cryer and I have never seen a cute cryer so.."

" Thank you." he laughed.

" oh, look who has uploaded a video." he said holding up his phone that had a notification of my video being uploaded.

I checked and saw troye's video had uploaded as well. i clicked share and then the twitter icon. I saw troye had shared my video and shared a link to his video. i clicked retweet and looked at Troye.

" You ready?" I asked.

" Yeah, I've been ready." He said through a smile.

The response was overwhelming. Most people were happy for us and asking the same question: How could we go from never doing a collab to dating?

I laughed at how nervous i was because my subscribers had always supporter my decisions and i needed to think a little more positive.

There were some people not getting the end of my video and Troye and i had agreed that we would make a sit down and make a video about our relationship.

All of our friends had tweeted us saying how proud they were of us.

Hannah: proud that @troyesivan and @connorfranta could share their life with you guys!

Joey: Glad @connorfranta made such a beautiful meaning.

There were more like that but then there was Tyler.

Ive always preferred troyler tbh

I scrolled through twitter till Troye found a disgusting tweet.

@connorfranta and @troyesivan are faking their relationship just for publicity.

I turned at to Troye and he had tears on the edge of his eyes.

" Troye, its ok. Its probably just an ignorant 13 year old with no life. Please don't cute cry." i said wiping his tears.

" I cant help it. I love you so much and all they see is a publicity stunt." He cried.

" Well we have a video tomorrow and if people think our love is still fake then they dont care about us and can exit our lives. It doesnt matter anyways right? I love you, and you love me, right?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

" Thats all that matters ok. Your all that matter." I said, grasping his hand and kissing his knuckle.