Chap.26

I fixed Troye's bow tie from being crooked while he squirmed around in my arms.

" Why do i need to dress up?" He whined.

" Its an important part of our lives and just like both of our coming out videos, I have a feeling its going to get some attention and will be replayed over and over again and is one of the most important videos on our channels. Thats why." I said, tugging on the tie one last time.

" , But I could do that in the shirt i slept in. It was made well." He said.

" Imagine. One day, Our kids asking to see our first real video together and the forst thing they say is ' Why's dad wearing a holey shirt? He looks like a hobo.'. Do you want that to be what they remember?" I asked.

" no.." he said sullenly." Do you really think we'll have kids?"

" I.. dont know." i said, my face going crimson.

He smiled at me and looked me up and down. I looked down at myself and my outfit. A simple white button up, black jeans, and a purple bow tie.

" What?" I asked.

" You don't even need to dress up. Our kids would think you looked great no matter what." He laughed.

" Are you ready?" I asked, my voice cracking.

" yeah." He giggled.

I sat down on the couch as Troye turned on the camera.

" Hey, whats up you guys?" I said, before getting interrupted.

" Hello, my little munchins." He said with a toothy smile.

" This video is explaining our previous videos because not everybody got it." I said looking at troye.

" To set the record straight, Connor and I are dating." He said raising our intertwined hands to reveal to the camera.

" i love how you say my name." i whispered, thinking he cant hear me.

" Connor, really? Stop being sweet." he said, nudging me.

" We've been dating for 3 months now." O carried on.

" 3 wonderful, lovestruck months." Troye said.

" Troye, You are a hopeless romantic." i said. ", but a cute one at that."

" Anyways, we waited to tell you guys because we needed privacy." Troye said. " Till we knew it was right, right enough to share this part of our lives with you guys."

" It doesn't change how we are or how we make videos." I sighed.

" We might appear in each others video now which might make you tronnor shippers go even more crazy." Troye interrupted.

" i love you guys." I said making a heart with my hands.

" I love you." Troye said. I could feel him staring at me. " Come on. We know they've been waiting for it."

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Our first on screen kiss. Still felt like our first ever.

" Happy?" I asked after it ended.

" very." he said all smilie.

" bye guys!" We said in unison, covering the lens.

"Im just gonna do an unedited video." Troye said.

" Upload it using my laptop so you can put it on my channel then logout and put it on yours." I said, handing him the sd card.

I went on Netflix and finished an episode of american horror story and after a while Troye walked over. He picked up the remote and cut the tv off.

" What was that for?" I asked.

He looked at me and I knew he was serious. I turned towards him so he would know i was listening to every word.

" Connor, we need to talk." He said, putting his hand on my leg.

" Im listening." I said in return.

" After starting the uploading process for both channels, I looked up the symptoms for social anxiety. You have many characteristics and i want to go to a doctor to check you out." He said calmly.

" Troye, I don't have anxiety. yeah i get nervous now and then but everyone has that." i scoffed.

" Connor, please. This is your help." He said getting teary eyed.

" Troye, I dont need to go!" I yelled.

" YOU DONT WANT TO GO!" He yelled an auctive higher.

" Im sorry that i don't want to see how fucked up i am." i whimpered.

" don't say that. I'm sorry. i just want to get the help you need." He said hugging me.

" I'll go. I just dont want to go right now. Next week?" I asked.

" That's fine. I want you to be comfortable." he said hugging me.

" Can it be after the fourth of july?" I asked.

" Im not sure thats the best idea. We need to now before fourth of july so we can see if you can party that night." he said grabbing my hand.

" Yeah, yeah, your right. What if i can party? What are we going to do that day?" I asked, looking up at him.

" Well, under those circumstances, I think we'd sleep in, drive down to the beach, then later go to the party hannah invited us to." He said.

" And what if I dont meet those standards?" I asked.

" Ill still make it feel like a fairytale." he said

" You are my fairytale. im just lucky enough to be your prince." I said, before a kiss on the cheek.