Chap.49

I was in the kitchen, sitting out water bottles when I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. I opened the door to reveal the last of the guest today, Ingrid, who engulfed me in a hug.

"Connor, It feels like forever! How has been?" She squealed.

" Great, great. The only stressful thing I have on my plate is trying to move in before the thirst gala next week with my family coming and all. What about you?" I laughed.

" Great. I have been happier since coming out and all in all, I can't complain." She said happily.

" Do you want a tour?" I asked.

" That sounds lovely." She said politely.

I took her room to room starting with the living room then the kitchen, dining room and ending in the master bedroom where Troye, Daniel, Joey, Tyler, and Hannah talked about their different lives at the moment.

" Ok. Now that everyone is here, everyone ready to paint?" Troye asked.

They all nodded and we split up between rooms. Troye and I started painting the dining room, Hannah, Tyler and Ingrid started painting the kitchen, and Daniel with Joey started painting the bathroom.

I put on music from my casual playlist and started painting. Since Daniel and Joey had the smallest room to paint, They moved to the guest room after we told them where the correct color paint was.

After most of the dining room had its first coat of paint on it, Troye came over and wrapped his hands around me while I continued painting.

" Troye! You got more paint all over me!" I whined.

" Oh did I? What are you going to do about it?" He taunted.

I turned around with a smirk on my face because I know he didn't just say that to me and looked down at my brush and swiped it across his shirt. He laughed while shaking his head when he started walking back to the pan of paint on the side he painted on and dipped both his hands in it. He walked back over to me and rubbed it down my arms. I looked up at him and snatched my arms away so I could do the same, but rubbing my hand across the lower half of his face. We stood there for a split second before he grabbed the back of my neck and collided his lips to mine, making paint gone onto mine as well.

I pushed Troye down so I could lay on top of him, kissing his neck passionately, living a trailing of paint kiss marks from his lips to his collarbone. He started to take control, flipping us to have him on top of me, biting my lip in between kisses. My hands started to rub circles into back as his hands started to graze lower and lower down my back.

" Troye, let's go check on Hannah and the others." I said, getting up.

He groaned in frustration but eventually raised his hand towards me so I could help him get up. We walked to the kitchen and all three of them turned around and started to laughing. With the intensity of the make out session, I forgot that we had literally covered each other in paint.

" So did y'all have fun?" Tyler provoked.

" How could you possibly tell?" Troye said sarcastically.

I felt my face grow hot and ducked my head before anyone could tell I was blushing through the paint.

" Even with the red paint, I can still see your signature blush." Troye whispered before resting his hands under my chin making me look at him, then caressing my cheek while kissing me.

It caused Tyler to smile but roll his eyes with annoyance. He groaned in disgust of our kisses, making Hannah slap him on the room.

" Get a room!" He hollered.

" This is our house Tyler." I said, kissing Troye even more.

Joey and Daniel walked in, lookin almost exactly like Troye and I except the paint was blue and Joey had hand prints on either side of his face where Daniel had held his face, most likely while kissing, and Daniel had hand prints on the back pockets of his jeans.

" Well, looks like you aren't the only guys that put the paint somewhere other than the walls." Hannah laughed.

We all worked on the den together since that was the only room left. With 7 people working on it, it didn't take as long as excepted. Joey and Daniel were changing in the guest bathroom while Troye and I changed in the master bedroom's bathroom.

" How did you manage to get paint under my shirt?" I asked, amazed at that skill.

" Like this." He said while moving his hand slowly up my bare chest before kissing me.

I got a damp rag and started to scrub the paint off my chest, arms, and face then helped Troye with his problem. We quickly changed so Ingrid could change into whatever she brought. Joey and Daniel had already left and wore floral button up shirts with skinny jeans. Hannah was taking their place in the guest bathroom leaving Tyler waiting in his paint redden clothes for an open bathroom. Eventually Hannah came out in a casual t-shirt with blue jean shorts stopping at her knees with a snapback. Ingrid came out in a rose printed dress and black flats with her iconic red lipstick. The last to be ready was Tyler who came back in a poke-a-dot button up shirt and jeans. I told them we were buying the dinner at Earth Cafe and we left in our separate cars.