Chap.55 Family pt.1

" Troye, wake up. We need to go to my parents and sister at the hotel in an hour." I told him, shaking him awake.

" mkay." He said. " I'll go and try get Cels up.".

He shuffled away while I got dressed in one of Troye's shirts and my black jeans. I soon walked over to Cece's room to see that she and Troye were playing tug of war with the cover that she laid under. I walked over and helped snatched the cover off her.

" Come on get up. We have to pick up family in less than an hour." I said.

She groaned and went through her closet and laid out a long sleeved white top with white leggings. We walked to the living room while we waited on her to get dressed.

After a while, she walked out with a blanket draped around her.

" Come onnn! I want to hurry up so I can go back to bed." She yelled.

" Did you take your medication?" Troye asked.

" Ughhh." She yelled going to the kitchen.

" Did you?" He asked, turning to me.

" No." I said, trudging to the kitchen.

I walked in on Cece climbing the counter to get to her medication. I picked her up and put her back on the floor then grabbing the needed four bottles of pills. I poured two glasses of water and handed one to her.

I poured her out the needed amount of medication and did the same for me. I popped the pills into my mouth and swallowed them. We both walked out to the car.

Cece climbed into the very back of the car, laying down and swaddled herself in the blanket.

" So who all are we picking up?" She asked.

" Your grandparents and aunt Nicola. Your uncles have a later flight." I said.

" There isn't enough room in this car for that many people to be in here." She stated.

" She's right Tro. What are we gonna do?" I asked.

" I could sit on Connor's lap so no one would be crammed back here." She said in a sleepy voice.

" That's fine." I said.

We made it to the hotel and Cece was practically asleep and Troye took her somewhere to wake up while I found my family's room.

When I did, Nicola tackled me into a hug and looked around me.

" Where's Troye and Cece?" She asked.

" Cece was falling asleep from her medication so he took her somewhere to help wake up." I said.

I led my family out to the car so the could put there bags back in the trunk when Troye came back with Cece, clearly more awake.

Nicola went to hug Troye and startled Cece on the way there. I walked over and pulled Nicola back a little till Cece was at ease.

" Cece, this is Nicola, your aunt." I said.

" She's the chef, right?" Cece asked.

" I am." Nicola responded proudly.

" You too look so much alike." Cece said.

" We get that a lot." I said.

" Nicola, can I hug you?" Cece squeaked.

Nicola hugged her and I introduced cece to both my parents and we loaded up into the car. On the way back to the house, I noticed Cece was very squirmy and didn't want to sit still.

" Troye, what did you give her to wake up?" I asked.

" We split a coffee from the lounge." He said simply.

" Troye, Her drinking coffee is the same as her not taking her meds at all." I said annoyed.

" Can you please not fight? It was my fault anyways. I begged him for it." Cece whimpered.

" You know better. " I told her.

" I'm sorry." She said.

" Just dont do it again. Your just a bundle of energy right now and it's not healthy for you." I sighed.

I sent a guilty look over at Troye and he kissed my temple, accepting my silent apology.

" Daddd!" Cece screamed.

" What?" Troye and I said in sync.

" What are we having for breakfast? I'm starving." She said, at least calming down a little.

" I can cook." Nicola piped in from the back seat.

" Can you make it sugar free?" I asked.

" Yeah, of course." She answered.

Cece was mostly still hyper by the time we got to the house, but she tried her best keep it in by the way she shook. I showed Nicola everything in my house, ending in the kitchen so she could cook.

" Cece, do you wanna help?" Nic called back to her.

" Do you think that's the best idea?" I whispered.

" of course." Nicola shrugged.

I left them to be and walked into the living room where Troye and both of my parents were talking about the upcoming holiday plans in which we were going to Minnesota two weeks before christmas and going to Austrailia the week of Hanukkah since we both wanted to spend time with our family's during the holidays.

" So when do we need to pick up your parents, Sage, and Tyde? And i really wish Steele could've came." I said.

" Me too. He said he'll differently be coming here soon though. I told them I'm going to pick them up at 2 so we should leave at 1:30." He said.

" Are we gonna bring Cels?" I asked.

" Don't. You guys don't have room. We can watch her. Besides it'll give us the perfect opportunity to bond with her." My mother said.

" Are you sure?" I asked.

" Of course." She said.

" Ok, but if she starts hyperventilating just talk to here, help her concentrate on her breathing, and just let her know its ok." I said, starting to sound like an overprotective parent, but I feel like I needed to be.

" Connor, it'll be fine. She'll be fine." My dad reassured me.