Chap.9

Troye and I decided to go shopping the day before he had to go back to Australia. we just wanted to spend time together before he had to leave since we wouldn't see each other in person for 2 weeks.

" Connor, what about this?" He said holding a shirt.

It was a green flannel shirt with it rolled at the sleeves. I took it from his hands and went into the changing room to put it on. when I walked out, I looked at myself in the mirror. it didn't seem like me and I frowned a little at the reflection. Troye slithered his way over without me realizing it till I saw him in the reflection with me. He rested his head by mine and smiled at me through the mirror.

" you look so handsome." he whispered into my ear, which sent chills up my spine.

" I don't know." I said unsure he was correct.

" I promise. your stunning." he said, his breathe on my neck.

" thanks." I said through a smile.

I changed into my regular shirt and paid for the flannel one. we already had five bags, 2 on his right arm, 2 on my left arm, and one he held with his left hand while I held his hand.

I let go of it as soon as we got weird looks. normally I'm all for PDA, showing you love someone, but what if a fan sees? I looked over at Troye, who was now sullen. I mouthed ' I'm sorry' because I truly was. Troye would never care but that's all I did. I was always in a constant state of worry. He nodded and went on smiling.

We finished shopping and we got back to the car, stuffing out bags in the trunk. With troye calling drivers side, I slipped into the passenger seat. I looked at him and my heart dropped. why doe he have to leave?

He must have seen the disappointment in my face because he cupped the sides of my face, making me look into his eyes to listen to what he was about to say.

" it's only a week." He said, making a lot more calm.

" only a week." I said, echoing him.

He put his hand on the gear shift and I put mine on top of his the whole drive home. we walk into my apartment with the bags utterly to tire to put the clothes up so I dropped them on my bedroom floor. Troye walked in and I got this uneasy feeling. This was the first time a boy I really liked was in my room. I pulled my shirt off and put on the first thing I saw which was an oversized sweatshirts.

" you look really handsome in my sweatshirt." he said, biting his bottom lip.

Did I just turn a boy on?

I looked down at the sweatshirt that almost hung to my knees. the sleeves went past my hands so they dangled. I felt really happy being surrounded by something that was Troyes.

I flashed a smile and he smiled back. I jumped on top of my bed and got myself situated while troye got ready by taking off his shirt and keeping on his shorts. I leaned my whole body onto his. I didn't put on music. I didn't put on a movie. I just wanted to hear both breathes together.

I wrapped my body around his a little more every time I thought about our separation tomorrow. he finally squeezed me tight and closed his eyes. I closed mine and just thought ' maybe our whole relationship won't be like this. there will be some scarifies on both of our ends but that's in everyone's relationships.'

It's just our love story has a twist.