Chap.15

I made it home and I left Troye's album in the trunk of the car. I looked at my phone's lock screen to display the time. 1:56. I walked in through the door to see Tyler and Troye on separate couches watching a movie.

" Hey, where have you been?" Tyler asked while I put my keys on the hook.

" I had something's to do all over town." I said as I sat by Troye.

" What are we watching?" I whispered into Troye's ear.

" Big hero 6." he said.

The hairs on my arms rose when my ac kicked on. Troye stretched the blanket that was around him so it would fit above both him and I. Tyler looked at me and Troye and tilted his head and was about to say something before I stretched over to the other side of the couch where blankets rested on the couch arm and draped one of them all over myself. He turned back around without a word to continue the movie.

When the movie was over, it was almost 3:30 and everyone agreed on watching another disney movie so we let Tyler pick since he's the king of disney.

" Let's go with the Frozen." He said after shuffling through the children's section on Netflix.

By now Troye had drawn close again, with my head on his shoulder and his head resting on top of mine, but Tyler was to drawn to the movie to even look back at us. I eventually slipped my hand under the covers so mine could meet his to hold hands.

The movie lasted till 5 and I decided it was time to start cooking dinner.

" What do you guys want to eat?" I asked looking into the fridge.

" What about eggs?" Tyler asked with a grin.

" Please don't get this started." I said, putting the bridge of my nose between my thumb and index finger.

" Bacon,." Troye continued.

" Grits." Tyler said, his smile growing.

" Sausage!" They both chanted.

" I hate you both, but I don't know what else to cook so that's what we're having." I said getting out the eggs, bacon strips, and sausage links.

" Do you guys want scrambled or over easy?" I asked getting out 3 separate pans out.

" Scrambled." They both said in sync.

I cracked 6 eggs and poured some milk into it. I sprinkled a little salt in and poured it into the pan. While I waited on the eggs to get ready, I put the sausage and bacon into their separate pans and let them sizzle.

After everything had been fully cooked, I put everything on 3 plates and made 2 trips of bringing them to the kitchen table. Tyler and Troye moved from the living room to the kitchen. Tyler sat in front of me and Troye sat between the both of us.

We had made it halfway through dinner before Troye put his hand on my leg. I blushed but pushed it off, which made Troye frown. I gave him a stern look and he went back to eating.

" So Troye, have you got a boyfriend yet?" Tyler asked before shoving a fork full of eggs into his mouth.

" Actually yes." Troye said, looking down at his plate.

" And?! What's his name?" Tyler asked, putting his hand into hands.

" Connor." He said quietly.

" What? Speak up. It sounded like you said Connor." He laughed out.

" He did." I spoke up.

" Wait. Your telling me you two are... a thing?" He said, trying to soak it all in.