Phase I: Decipher

RUBY

Description:

Description:

Four Targets, One Shot

The FBI thinks Agent Jungkook has been kidnapped by one of the top five most dangerous mafia groups on the planet, August. The syndicate he's a part of, Rings, thinks he's on an undercover mission, infiltrating the most notorious mafia in the world, Jewels.

And what is Jungkook actually doing?

Double crossing them both.

Not the smartest move.

He has to pretend to be a member of Jewels, lead by Vante, while keeping Rings convinced he's still loyal to them. Oh, and he has to find a way to arrest August's leader, SUGA before the FBI finds out he's a mafia spy.

Only problem?

While keeping his head intact with not one, but three different organizations, none of which know Jungkook's true intentions, he also has to fulfill his promise of reuniting with his two long lost lovers.

One is legally dead.

The other is Vante.

Jungkook's glad his head loves staying attached to his neck.

Because if there's one thing the FBI, Rings and Vante can't stand, it's a traitor.

C4XF3A1A4A5XA1XJ1J3F5F3C4J4A5XXX

Disclaimer:

The author doesn't own the characters in this book, only the story. It is open to translation requests but copying anything from the book and reposting it is prohibited without the author's explicit permission. That being said, the only reason an excerpt from the book is to be reposted if a quote wants to be referred to.

WARNINGS:

I will give pre-warnings for 3, 4 and 5 before a relevant scene starts, so you can skip them.

1-Violence (Highly Graphic, mostly fighting with weapons)

2-Murder (Graphic)

3-Torture (Highly Graphic)

4-Sexual Assault (Graphic)

5-Smut (Homosexual)

6-Blood (Lots of it)

7-Strong Language

Recommended Reading Age: 18+

If I see that my readers find something triggering that I previously did not think was upsetting, I will add additional warnings, so please communicate with me if a specific scene bothered you and it was due to my shortcomings.

Do comment and vote! It really motivates me to write more!

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Note: I take constructive criticism, so if you have any advice or any mistake to correct or any idea on how to improve the story or writing, I'm literally just a few buttons away 🤗

--------

Message Received

OPEN

C4XF3A1A4A5XA1XJ1J3F5F3C4J4A5XXX

Deciphering...

C4 X F3 A1 A4 A5 X A1 X J1 J3 F5 F3 C4 J4 A5 XXX

Deciphering...

Message:

I MADE A PROMISE.

Type your response...

Edit: Please don't mind my friends and I being dumbasses in the comments :)