THIRTY FOUR || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3

Double update! Read chapter thirty three before this <3

-----

"We have to go get her body out of there," Yoongi says, his stance firm as he stares at the wall, not giving a fuck about Hoseok and Namjoon's reaction.

"We?" Namjoon asks.

"I."

"You mean, Suga?" Namjoon clarifies again.

"Me."

"You can't face Vante as Suga," Hoseok says.

"Then I'll face him as J-Hope."

"What if he recognises you?" Namjoon asks.

"J-hope's mask is better than both of ours," Yoongi says. "I'll change my accent and the mask will change the voice anyways."

"He knows you like the back of his hand," Hoseok reasons.

"No, he doesn't," Yoongi says confidently, knowing full well Taehyung doesn't know shit because of his PTSD.

"What about Jungkook?" Namjoon glances around. "He remembers everything."

"I am gonna go," Yoongi looks forward again. "Whether you want me to or not."

"Maybe we can send someone else?" Namjoon tries.

Yoongi stands his ground, remaining unfazed.

Namjoon shakes his head, "Yeah, he 's not gonna listen."

Hoseok sighs.

————————

Taehyung shifts, grunting as he adjusts himself. He frowns and squints his eyes open, registering the tight arms wrapped around him. He lifts his head up and looks around, blinking sleepily.

He's in bed with Jungkook, it's dark outside and the only light is coming from a slit in the bathroom doorway.

Taehyung looks at his changed clothes.

He looks up at Jungkook's sleeping face. Jungkook changed his clothes?

Taehyung inhales deeply, trying to imagine what Jungkook was thinking of as he took Taehyung's clothes off.

The scent of shampoo floods Taehyung's nostrils and he frowns.

Jungkook gave him a bath too?

Taehyung leans closer to Jungkook and inhales the scent off his neck. Bubblegum bath bomb.

What happened after Taehyung passed out?

Taehyung grunts and untangles his legs out of Jungkook's strong ones, gently prying Jungkook's arms off of him.

Jungkook groans and Taehyung sits up, pushing Jungkook out of his personal space.

Jungkook whines and stretches his back, letting out a loud moan as he stretches every muscle in his body, adjusting himself on the bed.

Taehyung rubs his eyes and gets out of bed, his feeting fumbling around for his furry slippers.

"Tae..." Jungkook mumbles, voice deep with sleep.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hums in a deeper voice, his feet slipping into his slippers.

"Where're you going?" Jungkook turns towards Taehyung and reaches out for him.

Taehyung stands and stretches himself, "Bathroom."

"What time is it?" Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung blinks up at the clock and reads the glowing hands, "Seven."