FORTY-EIGHT || C1F5J3J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5

Taylor leans her head against the window as Selena and Ariana get ready to leave for America. Jin stands in the doorway, watching them as Zendaya taps her foot on the ground, her travel pack already slung over her shoulder.

Taylor bites her lower lip and takes in a deep breath.

Will they hurt Jungkook?

The pain in his voice was unbearable as he begged Taylor to do something... but alas, she was in her enemy's territory and had to agree to his terms.

"No, but like," Ariana stands straight. "Did you see his face. Like, dude, you could see three different types of blood vessels in there."

Selena chuckles, "I don't think I've ever seen a man so angry before."

"Right?" Ariana exclaims. "'Why don't you ask Jin to suck your cock while we're at it?'" she mimics Vante by lowering her voice in ridicule.

Jin rolls his eyes.

"I love how that implies he's sucked Jungkook's cock," Selena points out, zipping her bag.

Ariana's eyes widen, "Oh, holy shit, he's a bottom."

"And then he went on to talk about getting fucked by Jungkook," Selena says.

Ariana laughs out, "Oh my goodness, this is gold."

Selena giggles.

"Who would've thought, Kim Vante Taehyung, a sucker for dick," Ariana stares out the window, trying to mock a mystifying tone.

"I didn't think he was into guys, honestly," Jin remarks.

"Right," Selena nods. "He's definitely bisexual or a variation of it."

"I mean," Ariana twirled her skirt. "We did kill his girlfriend."

Taylor straightens at the mention of the young medical student she killed a year ago as a response to the murder of her husband. "Why didn't he bring that up?"

"He moved on pretty quickly," Zendaya shrugs. "Too quickly, if you ask me."

"What're you suggesting?" Selena frowns.

"That maybe... you know," Zendaya raises her shoulders a little. "He doesn't know his girl is dead?"

Ariana raises a brow in confusion. "Why would he move on then?"

"She did say they had split and parted ways because of different aims in life," Selena says. "Maybe he hasn't checked in on her."

Taylor sighs in relief. He won't have a reason to deny her offer. There's a good chance he will side with her and take down August.

"Also another thing," Jin speaks up. "He's very emotionally unstable and heavily relies on Jimin if triggered. Jimin, who, on the other hand, seems to be made of tougher skin."

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Selena nods. "Jimin's his strong point. I don't want to establish he's weak either... he could just be having a bad week. We can't underestimate him. But yes, the note we can take is, if triggered right, we can corner him in Jimin's absence."

Taylor nods, "Lena's right. Be on guard, but take every opportunity you can to get something out of him. Be discreet, but active."

--------

Jungkook's arms hurt, his wrists sting and his entire body aches. It's dark, it's so dark.

He can't open his eyes.

Small moans of pain leave his mouth as he attempts to stretch himself but can't move.

He can't even move his mouth enough to say something.