TWENTY FOUR || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1F5O1J3

It's been three days and Taehyung hasn't once come to see Jungkook. Sure, that worries him but he's more concerned about his own welfare regarding Rings.

Taylor will either have the FBI issue a red notice for him or directly report him to Vante, both of which will result in Taehyung being the man who gets to kill him.

What a way to live.

He looks around the cafeteria and sighs at the people staring at him or whispering amongst each other, not so subtly pointing at him as they do so.

Jungkook misses the solitude of his own room.

He takes a seat in the corner, huddling into himself as he brings some Croatian delicacy to his lips, not focusing much on the taste of the seafood.

Jungkook pulls out the paper he wrote his latest deciphered version of August's code on and studies it. It didn't take him more than half an hour guessing and fitting in any word that would fit and make sense when put in a sentence.

J1 p
F2 l
01 u
C2 g
F3 m
C4 i
O3 w
O2 v
F1 k
C3 h

operation - hawk - rands

aborted

all  -  personnel -  to   -  return -  to   -  august -  immediately -  by   -   any   -    means -   necessary XXX

do

spread  -   the   -    word

travel   -   in    -    pairs

dont

kill   -   gems

reveal    -    ur    -   identity

XXX

Jungkook got the entire code.

He still needs to figure out the pattern it follows and what the other combinations mean. He showed Cammie the code and pasted it in Taehyung's vision for an entire night. Maybe the elder noted it down, maybe he didn't.

Jungkook did what he could. He didn't try to crack the pattern by using all the codes he has since he was too busy trying to figure out a way to save his own ass from the boiling problem.

He stays there for a few minutes before he spots Montero walking out the cafeteria, indicating for him to follow.

Jungkook blinks and slowly gets up, stuffing the paper into his pocket and walking out after his friend.

Once outside, Montero pulls him by the collar and pins him behind a water-cooler.

Jungkook groans as his back slams into the cold steel. "What the fuck?"

"What're you doing?" Montero hisses.

Jungkook groans and arches his back. Montero lets go of him and places one hand at his side, locking him between himself and the wall.

Jungkook blinks up at the taller male. "I'm doing my job."

"How did you end up in his main four?"

"I played a game."

"Wanna let me in on the goal?"

Jungkook looks around and leans closer to his ear, "I have a better plan."

Oh yes, Jungkook does. A twisted one, coming from cunning origins. A plan, if it works, would be in Jungkook's best interests.

A plan that cost Jungkook two nights of sleep and every waking moment.

Montero raises a brow, urging Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook looks around and takes note of how Montero cleverly pinned him in a camera blind spot, keeping them both out of surveillance.