FIFTY || C1C4C1J5O4

AHHHHH I'M BACKKKK

How are my orchids?!

I missed youuuuuu

Now without further adue..

----

Jungkook sniffles and breathes in through his mouth, resting his head on the headboard, his eyes closed.

Despite the warmth in the room and the sheen of sweat coating his body, Jungkook shivers, his head throbbing.

The dark room spins, his mind dizzy.

Jungkook bangs the back of his head into the headboard to distract himself and finds it a little too challenging on his body.

He lost everything.

Everything he ever wanted and worked for slipped right out of his hands.

His dignity, self-respect... and Taehyung. All gone.

His eyes tear up from the pain in and out of his body and he shuts them tight, scrunching his face at how pathetic he seems.

The lights flicker on and Jungkook jerks forward, the light hurting his eyes. The cuffs hold him in place and pull him back, eliciting a groan out of his mouth.

Jungkook's heart thuds, fear overtaking all his senses. Taehyung is going to kill him.

"Woah, what did he do to you?"

Jungkook's head shoots up at the familiar voice and he almost breaks into a laugh at the glass of water and jug in Jimin's hands.

Jimin blinks, "He said he wouldn't hurt you."

Jungkook laughs out again, the situation leaving him unable to think clearly.

Jimin places the jug and glass on the bedside table and walks over to Jungkook, crouching down and staring at him.

"Okay, so do you know where he put the keys?"

Jungkook leans back and shakes his head, the lights only helping to make the ache in his head stronger.

"Don't worry, I won't let you stay like this."

Jungkook slowly nods as Jimin uses a small needle to unlock the cuffs before supporting Jungkook's weight on his own body and lifting him up.

Jungkook groans and Jimin grunts, carefully walking him over to the side of the bed.

Jungkook stumbles along with him, practically falling onto the bed as Jimin lets go of him.

The scent of musk hits Jungkook's nose and he moans, burying his face into the sheets.

"I think you have a fever," Jimin remarks, walking over to the dressing table and returning with a thermometer.

He places the cool rod in Jungkook's armpit and presses down on his arm, climbing onto the bed to sit next to Jungkook.

Jungkook breathes in through his mouth and keeps his eyes closed to prevent the light from entering them.

A soft hand reaches his hair and Jungkook stiffens at first. But his posture relaxes as Jimin runs his hand through Jungkook's hair.

He moves in closer to Jimin and hides between the bed and Jimin's thigh.

Jimin pulls the thermometer out and breathes out. "I'll order your medicine here."

Jungkook whines as Jimin gets off the bed to place his order through the intercom in the room.

Jungkook searches the bed for Jimin and settles on a soft cushion, hugging it close to himself and placing it on top off his face.

"Do the lights hurt?" Jimin asks.