TWENTY SIX || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ4C4F1J4

Taehyung weeps into the crook of Jungkook's neck as the younger rubs his back comfortingly, whimpering every now and then himself.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung sniffles.

"No, it's not your fault. It's okay," Jungkook whispers against his head. "I should've asked."

Taehyung sits up a little and meets Jungkook's concerned gaze. He wipes his nose with the back of his hand, "I thought I was okay. I really did. Last time I took it, I was fine but I don't know what's happening and—"

"Hey," Jungkook brings a tissue up to Taehyung's nose and smiles softly. "It happens. Remember when you were a teen and you wouldn't get scared when I touched you but Yoongi touching you was a big no-no?"

Taehyung nods and blows his nose into the tissue.

"That's because Yoongi was bigger than you," Jungkook rubs his back. "Now I'm bigger than you so it triggers unwanted memories."

Taehyung nods and stares at Jungkook's swollen lips as the younger throws the dirty tissue away. Taehyung frowns, his eyes widening right after. "You sucked my dick!"

Jungkook chuckles, "Damn right I did."

"No, did any pre-cum make it into you?" Taehyung holds his hands, pressing on them in worry.

Jungkook frowns, "Yeah , I mean it could've but don't worr—"

"Puke it out, now!"

"What?"

"I don't want to take a risk!" Taehyung throws the quilt away and pulls Jungkook off the bed. "Puke it out!"

"Taehyung, I'm fine, really—"

Taehyung's heart picks up its pace and his right leg involuntarily kicks the air a few times. His throat goes dry as he decides to just fuck it and tell Jungkook.

"I have an STD!"

Jungkook's eyes widen and he hops off the bed, rushing towards the bathroom.

Taehyung pulls him back and pushes two fingers down the younger's throat, bending him over the floor.

Jungkook gags and his lunch makes a reappearance, pouring out of his mouth with a stench that ingrains itself into Taehyung's mind without consent.

Jungkook gasps for air and straightens himself, holding onto Taehyung for support, their nude bodies pressing against each other.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Jungkook asks, trying to catch his breath.

"I-I didn't know how to address it," Taehyung fidgets, shrinking into himself.

Jungkook nods and sighs, leaning back, "You should go take a shower, I'll check the rest of the codes."

Taehyung nods, "Yeah, yeah."

Jungkook sits on the bed and stares at his vomit on the floor, "Should I call someone to clean that?"

Taehyung looks down at it and scrunches his face at his own foot when he sees a few drops of puke on it, "Yeah, but don't go anywhere."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Jungkook leans over and picks up his pants, pulling them up his legs as Taehyung walks over to the bathroom, careful of the vomit.

Taehyung opens the door and sighs.

"Tae?"

He turns before closing the door and raises his eyebrows at Jungkook, who's standing up now, his body covered from the waist-down, "Hmm?"

Jungkook has a soft smile playing on his lips as his eyes adoringly look into Taehyung's, "I love you."

Taehyung inhales sharply and parts his lips, thinking of how to respond.