THIRTEEN || J5C3C4J3J5A5A5F4

Yoongi stands up from his bed and pulls his jacket over his shoulders, letting the cool fabric slide over them before straightening the cuffs, his eyes lost is a train of thought. 

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Yoongi blinks and shakes his head, nodding to Hoseok's question, "Yeah."

Hoseok jumps off the bed and faces Yoongi in the dressing table mirror, "You seriously don't wanna talk about it?"

"About what?"

"The fact that I heard you calling out Taehyung's name in your sleep?" Hoseok asks, concern lacing his voice.

Yoongi sighs and zips up his jacket, "I don't control my dreams, Hobi."

"Your feelings do."

"I'm okay."

"You know, Namjoon's worried about you too," Hoseok says. "Hyunjin as well. Hell, Soobin confronted me about it a while ago."

Yoongi grabs his yellow pony from the dressing and fists his shoulder length hair up into a bun, tying the band around them.

"Ever since you came back from Jewels, you've been detached," Hoseok continues. "All you think about is your job and you never give yourself a break. You get angry without a reason and you're focusing too much on the same thing. How dare you get mad at Namjoon for slipping up a couple of days ago when he's literally handling half the duties you're too depressed to?"

Yoongi inhales deeply and snaps the band on his head.

"How many times have you asked me to just fuck you and forget about everything else?" Hoseok walks around the bed and approaches him. "Sex isn't your coping mechanism, I know that. You're trying to purposefully change yourself and forget who you are."

Yoongi unties his hair and picks up the hairbrush, eyes focused on the dressing table ahead of him as he brings the brush up to his hair.

"You want to go attack Rings and get rid of them when you can't even maintain a healthy sleep schedule!" Hoseok stands next to him, slightly towering over his smaller frame. "You ignored your duties and now we might have a bigger problem with Vante! You think he's not going to team up with Rings if Jungkook persuades him?"

Yoongi absentmindedly runs the hairbrush through his hair, trying his best not to focus on what Hoseok is saying.

"I'm worried, okay Yoongi?' Hoseok's voice comes out strained as he places a hand over his chest. "I'm worried that the family's safety isn't your top priority anymore. I'm worr—"

Yoongi grabs Hoseok's collar and pins him against the dressing table, "Do not question my intentions for my family."

Hoseok inhales deeply and does nothing to remove Yoongi's hands from his collar, staring deeply into his leader's conflicted eyes. 

"I am doing what is right for them," Yoongi grits his teeth. "Whether you see it or not."

"Then why don't you fucking show me?"

Yoongi purses his lips and licks them, his hold on Hoseok loosening. "How would a knight understand the plight of a king?"

"If the plight turns out to be too much for the king to handle, the knight directly suffers," Hoseok advances forward a bit. "So, excuse me if I'm worrying about my own ass here."

"Fuck you, Hoseok."

"That's not what you said an hour ago."

Yoongi flares his nostrils and stomps away from Hoseok, stepping towards the door and opening it, "Leave."