NINETEEN || F4C4F4A5J5A5A5F4

Taehyung licks his lips as he studies Yoongi's side profile while the elder drives a rented Honda to the motel Taehyung shared the location of with him.

Taehyung tilts his head as a sudden change in scene takes him by surprise.

It's still night out and Yoongi's still driving with glasses on, his short hair a light blue. But he's younger. And he's not in a pants and cuffed shirt anymore. Dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans, Yoongi's snapping his fingers and bobbing his head along with the music playing in the car.

Taehyung blinks and looks ahead of him to see an open road with a few other cars scattered here and there, driving to their own destinations.

Taehyung frowns as he tries to think of the name of the song Yoongi's dancing to.

Gangnam Style.

Taehyung's frown deepens.

A singing voice from within the car catches his attention and Taehyung turns around to look behind the passenger seat.

It's Jungkook, singing and dancing his heart out to the beat, his voice loud yet beautiful. His bright red hair flies around with him as his eyes stay closed. He looks younger than Yoongi.

Taehyung blinks and looks down at himself, eyes widening at the absence of the Ruby and Sapphire tattoos on his wrists.

"Jungkook, your head is going to fly off!" Yoongi laughs, lowering the volume of the song.

Jungkook stops and falls flat on his back, trying to catch his breath with a wide smile on his face.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Yoongi flashes him a smile.

Taehyung blinks up at him and fists his hands, nodding.

"Bored of the song?" Yoongi asks. "Want me to change it?"

Taehyung finds himself incapable of nodding his head and he just shakes it instead.

Oh, it's a flashback.

Yoongi looks at him with uncertainty and turns the song off anyways, silence settling in within the car as Jungkook sits up and rubs Taehyung's shoulder comfortingly.

"Croatia to Taehyung!"

Taehyung blinks and looks at Yoongi, who's playfully smiling at him, blue hair long again. Taehyung shakes his head.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, a gentle hand on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung nods, "Yeah, just a flash."

Yoongi's smile widens, "Yeah? What'd you see?"

Taehyung blinks a few times before answering the question, "We were listening to Gangnam style and Jungkook was dancing to the song in a car."

Yoongi cocks a brow, "That's vague. What were our hair colours?"

Taehyung closes his eyes as he recalls the colour of their hair, "Yours were blue and Jungkook's were red."

Yoongi tilts his head and frowns a little but then nods, "That was our second last kill together. You got anxious because the cops almost caught us the last time so we played Gangnam Style on your request to calm your nerves."

Taehyung blinks and nods, "I thought we did red and blue on our last kill."

"Nobody noticed the red and blue on the second last so to avoid taking another trip to the store for hair dye and looking suspicious, we just went with red and blue on the last kill too."

"And I had golden?"

"You had purple on the second last and golden on the last, yeah," Yoongi sits back and clicks his seatbelt out of the buckle.