THIRTY || J5C3C4J3J5O4

Double update, Read chapter 29 before this <3

Hoping to relax after three days of restlessness, it takes Jungkook less than twenty minutes to fall asleep after entering Taehyung's room.

But that doesn't last too long either.

Taehyung repeatedly keeps shaking him while whisper-shouting his name, "Kookie! Kookie, wake up!"

Jungkook groans, indicating he's awake.

"Kookie, I need to pee."

Jungkook frowns, trying to blink his eyes into opening for more than a second, "Then go pee."

Taehyung shakes his head, biting on his lip, "Don't wanna go alone."

It's that same high-pitched, childish voice Taehyung used after he cried because of Jungkook going too rough on him.

Jungkooks sits up, "Why not?" he mumbles, rubbing at his sleepy eyes.

"I can't wash my pee-pee."

Jungkook brings his hands down and studies Taehyung. He's got his hands clasped between his legs as he shifts from one foot to another impatiently, scrunching his face up.

What the... fuck?

"Kookie, hurry!"

"Right," Jungkook blinks and gets off the bed. "Bathroom, right."

Taehyung rushes off to the bathroom and Jungkook takes a few seconds to catch his bearings. He sits on the bed and stares at his reflection in the mirror, trying to understand the situation at hand.

"Kookie!" Taehyung screams at the top of his lungs from the bathroom.

"Oh shit. I'm coming!"

Jungkook runs into the bathroom to see Taehyung sitting on the toilet, pouting at him, a deep frown settled on his eyebrows.

Jungkook blinks, "I thought you wanted to pee."

"I did."

"Why are you sitting?"

"Daddy says it's better to sit."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, daddy," Taehyung smiles.

"Why're you facing the door?" Jungkook walks up to him, figuring the man in front of him can not be Taehyung in any sense of his being. "No wonder you can't reach the shower."

"Tub is scary."

Jungkook picks up the muslin shower and hands it to Taehyung, who sprays it all over his dick and throws the shower down, flushing and standing up.

Jungkook can't find it in him to focus on Taehyung's butt and just stares at the back of his head in confusion.

Jungkook picks up the shower and puts it back in its place.

"Thank you, Kookie," Taehyung- or not-Taehyung, smiles.

"Anytime."

Taehyung walks to the sinks and washes his hands, the soap bubbles distracting him from his job again and again.

Jungkook thinks for a second but then his eyes go wide, "Tata?"

Taehyung giggles with a few bubbles, "Yes?"

"Where's Taehyung?"

"Hyung needed to rest so I'm taking care of him right now."

"Where is he?"

"He's sleeping."

"Where?"

Tata blinks for a few seconds and looks at Jungkook, "I don't know. Daddy does."