FORTY-FOUR || C1F5J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3

Walking towards the elevator with Jungkook by his side, Taehyung feels something he doesn't feel often. He feels protected, safe. He knows that no matter what happens, Jungkook will step in to defend him and stand by his side till he's okay.

All he needs to do is say the word and Jungkook won't think twice before dropping everything to help him.

Taehyung knows he can depend on Jungkook.

And that is the most wonderful feeling he has felt in a long time.

Inside the elevator, Taehyung looks to his side to see Jungkook tapping his own hand, his eyes focused on the floor as his mind roams elsewhere.

Taehyung smiles.

Taehyung looks down at his suit and smiles at their matching clothes. They dropped the old ones because they were too messed up.

The color they chose was blue. Jungkook went with a light ocean blue coat and pants above shoes and a white shirt, bold enough to make a statement about being with Taehyung, but not so bold as to stand out against the leader.

Taehyung's coat was midnight blue, the collar gleaming because of the gemstones. The white shirt underneath was frilled for what was visible and the dark pants perfectly accentuated Taehyung's legs. Taehyung also used spray-on hair dye to make his hair black for this meeting. He'll wash it off later.

Jungkook taps his hand faster and Taehyung looks down at it. He pulls Jungkook's fingers away once the younger's other hand starts turning red.

"What?" Jungkook blinks, jumping into reality.

Taehyung squeezes his hand and laughs lightly. "Stop hitting yourself."

Jungkook looks down at their hands and then his hurt one. "So, I'm at it again."

"You actually do that a lot, I've noticed."

"Yeah... bad habit."

"You don't realize it, do you?" Taehyung lets go of his hand. "Whenever you're thinking?"

"No... a friend of mine pointed it out a while ago... but I never notice it myself. Not even when my hand hurts later."

"That's something we should work on."

"Yeah," Jungkook smiles, sighing lightly. "That'd be nice."

"You don't do it that much," Taehyung assures him. "I've only noticed it about two to three times."

"I guess it forces my brain to think faster, I don't know," Jungkook shrugs.

The elevator doors open and Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's hands, walking out into the hotel lobby, where all the people he brought with him are either getting ready or getting a quick snack.

Jimin is outside, standing in front of a black Lexus car, studying his surroundings.

Once Taehyung walks into the lobby, everybody quickly shuffles around to finish their work and rush out, getting into their own cars.

Taehyung nods at the hotel's staff and smiles once he walks out the door, breathing in the fresh air. The sea breeze maps through his air and relaxes him to some extent.

Taehyung walks over to the Lexus and Jimin smiles, moving towards the passenger seat, leaving the driver's for Taehyung.

"You're going to drive?" Jungkook asks.

"It keeps your road sense and focus intact," Taehyung says, opening the door to the backseat for Jungkook.

Jungkook nods and gets in. Taehyung closes the door as Jimin seats himself in the passenger seat.