THIRTY FIVE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5

Taehyung stands at the meeting table, eyes on the paper ahead of him, going over the message Suga sent him again and again.

Other members of the group shuffle around, taking their seats. Jungkook sits to Taehyung's left, opposite to Jimin.

"All Koreans except for Jungkook and Jimin," Taehyung says, eyes still on the message. "Please leave."

Some members share confused glances with each other before filing out, including Yeonjun.

"All East-Asians, other than the aforementioned, please leave."

Two others take their leave.

"Mr. Rockwell, please leave."

Montero glances around from his place behind Taehyung and nods, walking out.

Once the door closes, and silence settles in the room, Taehyung takes his seat, running his eyes over every person in the room.

Only those he trusts the most at this point.

Harry Styles.

Timothée Chalamet.

Park Jimin.

Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung pushes the message forward, "I trust you've all read this?"

Each one of them nods their head firmly.

Taehyung turns to Jimin, "What do you say?"

"I think this is a golden opportunity."

Taehyung raises a brow.

"He really wants the body," Jimin explains. "It's likely we can take something in return from him, some important intel, anything."

"He said no exchange of information," Jungkook points out.

"It's not an exchange," Harry says. "It would've been an exchange if both parties were giving information. He's giving and we're taking."

Taehyung places his chin in his hand and nods, "Those are both very good points."

"We need to pick a location where he'll be at a physical disadvantage," Timothée adds. "We can't trust him on a battlefield."

Taehyung nods again, "That decision needs to be made very carefully."

"The meeting with Rings is on the same night so we should get this one over with as early as possible."

"Wait, you moved the time?" Jungkook frowns.

"Yeah, Taylor decided to come in early." Timothée tells him.

"Oh."

"Sunrise is at 6:30 a.m," Taehyung says. "We arrive at the location at four a.m and place a guard at every inch. The meeting will be held at eight."

"Yes, but where?" Jimin asks.

"Tell Tom to go through the locations he sees fit and shortlist ten for me," Taehyung says.

"Holland?" Harry clarifies.

Taehyung nods.

"Wait," Jungkook lightly slaps the table. "We have Soobin."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, waiting for him to continue as everyone else falls silent.

"If we take Soobin to the meeting, we can strike another deal," Jungkook says. "Soobin is a sharpshooter in high ranks and judging by the jewellery we found on him, important to Suga and those loyal to him. If we take him, we can ask for anything in return. A dead body may not be able to get us as much."