FIFTY ONE || C1C4C1J5O4XF5F4A5

It's been a while... 😅

----

⚠️THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS JUST CONSENSUAL BDSM SEX⚠️

Jungkook moans softly as Taehyung's tongue roams his mouth, the elder hovering above him, caging him under all his limbs.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer by his hair and Taehyung chuckles into the kiss, licking the roof of Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook gasps and Taehyung's hand pulls on his nipple from under the shirt, his warm hand pressing against Jungkook's chest. 

Jungkook squirms under him, wanting Taehyung to touch every part of his body.

Taehyung holds onto his waist and pushes him down, pressing himself into the kiss even more, leaving Jungkook struggling for breath.

Jungkook pats his arm, his legs thrashing under Taehyung's as his lungs scream for air.

As good as Taehyung's mouth feels, Jungkook needs oxygen.

Lightheadedness becomes his next companion as Taehyung uses his own legs to hold Jungkook's in place, still refusing to let go of Jungkook's mouth.

How does Taehyung not have to breathe?

"Tae–" Jungkook tries, but it's clear Taehyung is taking the punishment seriously.

When Jungkook stops struggling against Taehyung and slowly starts to go limp under him, losing all consciousness, does Taehyung pull away.

Jungkook gasps for air and breathes in loudly, trying to fill his lungs up with precious oxygen.

Jungkook looks up at Tae to see him panting hard, his lips swollen, face flushed and eyes wide with lust.

Jungkook swallows, uncomfortable with how Taehyung seems like he could literally eat Jungkook.

Jungkook can already see Taehyung growing fangs and starting with his legs. The thought makes him shudder and gag.

Taehyung cocks a brow at him gagging and Jungkook smiles awkwardly.

Taehyung leans down and nudges his nose against Jungkook's earlobe, pressing down harder onto his chest, "What was that, lamb?"

Jungkook's tummy twists and heats up at the nickname, his body shrinking under Taehyung.

"You don't like that?" Taehyung traces Jungkook's cheek with the tip of his nose. 

"Y–yes." Jungkook groans internally at his stutter.

At least his submissiveness is making Taehyung happy.

"Hmm, I don't think that's enough," Taehyung mumbles. "I gave you a pretty name, shouldn't I get one in return?"

"Whatever you want," Jungkook breathes out, rubbing his legs together to provide his hardening cock some relief.

"Try master," Taehyung bites down on Jungkook's earlobe and pulls.

"Ah, yes," Jungkook winces. "Yes, master."

"Such a good little lamb," Taehyung laughs softly, a laugh that rumbles in his chest and makes Jungkook's heart flutter.

Taehyung senses Jungkook's impatience and doesn't let him wait any longer.

Within minutes, both are naked, clothes thrown all over the room as Taehyung plants wet kisses all over Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook gasps and moans, bucking his hips upward to rub both their boners together.

"Shit, baby," Taehyung groans.