FORTY-THREE || C1F5J3J5O4XJ5C3J3A5A5

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

When Taehyung said he wanted to have happy, confession sex, Jungkook just thought he wanted a decent fuck and some intense lovemaking, enough to feel it but not trigger his PTSD and still be able to attend the meeting with Taylor.

He was planning on bottoming so Taehyung wouldn't get hurt too much to have to sit the meeting out. But Taehyung insisted that he could bottom, since topping was hard for him.

"When I top, I just lose sense of what I'm doing," Taehyung said, hugging himself and pulling his open shirt to cover his bare chest. "I either go too hard or don't go hard enough. The other person never enjoys it. And when they do have fun, I have no memory of what I did."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the time, as he realized Taehyung's alter took over to have sex. He rushed to top, not wanting to sleep with someone he didn't know.

But still, Jungkook couldn't fuck Taehyung. Taehyung didn't want to get entirely naked because of his scars either. So, they settled for a blowjob.

Taehyung was strange with sex... he purposefully put himself in positions he could get triggered in. Positions that could physically harm him.

Jungkook didn't question it after Taehyung glared at him a couple of times for not obliging to whatever crazy ideas the elder had.

So, Jungkook sat atop Taehyung's collar bones, his thighs on either side of the elder's head, squeezing it as Taehyung's mouth encircled his dick, having easily taken three inches of it, working his way to deepthroating Jungkook.

Jungkook threw his head back and moaned, moving up and down, fucking Taehyung's mouth as safely as he could.

He thought that would be it, that just the spaciousness in Taehyung's mouth and the elder's tongue swirling around would make him cum and they would get ready afterwards.

He was not expecting anything else.

And out of all the things he was dreading to expect, it just had to be Taehyung's eyes rolling back mid mouth-fuck.

And that is how Jungkook panicked.

He jumps off Taehyung quickly, or at least tries to.

The alter's hold on his thighs strengthens and he holds him down, slightly smirking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't know whether to be relieved it's not Tata or Shritha or panic because it's someone he doesn't know.

"And where are you going?" The alter speaks up, in a voice that could easily be mistaken as Taehyung's, hoarse and raspy from the blowjob.

It has an accent, though, fairly close to a British one.

"Uh, we—we have to get ready," Jungkook stutters out.

The alter chuckles, a deep, sadistic chuckle.

Jungkook swallows as the stranger's hands go up to his ass and firmly squeeze his cheeks.

Jungkook's breath hitches and his face heats up. "Please don't touch me."

⚠️END OF SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

The alter smiles, genuinely, and nods. His hands go up to Jungkook's lower back and he wiggles himself to sit up.

Jungkook moves back to his abdomen and the alter successfully sits up, still smiling softly at him.

"Did he— did he have a flashback?"

The alter shakes his head, "No."

"Then why did you get triggered?"