FORTY NINE || C1F5J3J5O4XF4C4F4A5

Pic: That's Soobin lying down and Yeonjun with the light hair!

----

Soobin's eyes adjusted to the darkness a while ago and now all he can do is trace patterns in the dark with his eyes to keep himself from thinking too much of the events that unfolded during the day.

The cell door opens and his head perks up, his eyes wide and his heart thudding against his chest.

Soobin sighs heavily once Yeonjun closes the cell door behind him.

"You alright?" Yeonjun asks.

"That wasn't J-hope," Soobin quickly tells him. "He's taller."

"I know," Yeonjun brings forward some food. "It was Yoongi."

"Do you think Vante knows?" Soobin asks as Yeonjun sits in fron of him, seating the glucose drip on Soobin's shoulder.

Yeonjun stretches his lips in a thin line and shrugs. "He may have noticed, but I think that because of what just happened, he may forget."

Soobin frowns as Yeonjun injects the drip into his hand, "What? What happened?"

Yeonjun sighs and stands, holding the drip from above Soobin as he stretches himself towards a glass of water. "He knows about Jungkook."

Soobin's frown deepens as he recalls the name from the top of August's no-hit list. "He knows what?"

"You know, that Jeon is with Taylor."

"Oh," Soobin's eyes widen. "Oh shit."

Yeonjun huffs through his nose and places the glass of water at Soobin's lips, who quickly drinks from it.

"How bad is the situation?" Soobin asks, clearing his throat, thankful for the coolness the water provided him with.

"Like, tied up behind Taehyung's bed with just Taehyung alone, bad."

"How bad is that?"

Yeonjun sighs and places the glass on the floor. "Very bad."

It's quiet for a few minutes as Yeonjun focuses solely on the drip and Soobin tries to figure out what kind of mess this is and where it puts him.

August had two hit-lists, the Red one, and the Green one.

If your name was on the Red one, you were simply someone who is not supposed to die at August's hands. However, if killing you will save the member's life, you will be killed. If your life is at risk, and an August member can save you by sacrificing themself, you die.

Kim Taehyung is on the Red List.

However, if your name is on the Green one, your life is to be given top priority. If making sure you live is in the power of a member from August, no matter the risk involved, they must keep you alive. As long as August has a say in it, you are not to die.

Jeon Jungkook is on the Green List.

And his life is at risk.

By the look on Yeonjun's face, his eyes lost and his brows furrowed, Soobin can tell they both are thinking the same thing.

How to get Jungkook out of this mess alive, while making sure Taehyung deosn't get hurt either.

The weight of it is heavier on Yeonjun, since any man can tell he has developed a connection with the leader of Jewels. Will Yeonjun be up for the job at hand? Will Suga force him to do what is demanded even if Yeonjun can't?

"Do you think you have it in you?" Soobin finally asks, his mind telling him not to, for he is unsure of the answer he may receive.

Yeonjun huffs and squeezes the glucose pack lightly, "Have what in me? Saving him?"