THREE || J5C3J3A5A5

Jungkook carefully studies every single passenger in the dark, their body language, the rise and fall of their chest, what shows they're watching, who they're talking to, who they're making out with-

Jungkook gapes at the couple under the blanket, blinking rapidly.

He peers at them, trying to remember if they boarded as a couple or not. Sexual activities often make onlookers turn their gaze away. If this is someone spying on Jungkook, he is not going to fall for one of the cheapest tricks in the book.

He studies them carefully, desperately trying to remember how they boarded.

Studying them for two more minutes, he establishes that he did indeed see the male enter with his female companion for their honeymoon.

Congratulations to both of them.

Jungkook sits back and this time observes the air hostesses, making sure none of their activities can be deemed suspicious.

He can not risk being spied on.

Not now.

When he's so close.

So close to his goal.

"Chicken or Beef?"

Jungkook smiles at the pretty hostess, "Chicken."

--------

Two hours in, Jungkook does his best to pretend he's asleep.

That couple is indeed spying on him.

It's Kourtney from Rings with some man from the group Jungkook doesn't know. Travis, maybe?

So, Rings needs to send out spies, huh?

Seokjin sure did forget to mention that.

Jungkook will have to take care of the two later.

--------

Now's his chance.

He's at the Croatian airport and the 'couple' have been keeping a close eye on him.

Jungkook glances around and taps his watch, bringing it closer to his mouth and whispering how happy he is to finally arrive in Croatia before bringing his ear close to the watch. The goal is to look as sketchy as possible.

He nods at the watch a few times and once Kourtney and Travis notice him, he heads off to the male bathroom, fully aware of Travis following him.

Jungkook hides inside a stall and takes his shoe off. He pulls the sole of the shoe and grabs the stainless steel knife inside, quickly putting his shoe back on.

Jungkook hurries out of the stall and stands behind the door.

The door opens and Jungkook lunges at the taller male, relieved it is Travis and ignores the gun he's carrying, instantly stabbing him in the neck, missing by a few millimetres and cutting his shoulder instead.

Travis lets out a scream and fires at Jungkook's head, his shot landing a few millimetres away and hitting the ceiling. Jungkook pulls the knife out and Travis slams him into a wall.

Jungkook grunts and arches his back, his hold around Travis' neck strengthening.

"What the fuck, JK?"

Travis slams him into the wall a few more times until Jungkook's head hits the wall and everything goes black for a second.

Travis takes his chance and jumps out of Jungkook's grasp, allowing the shorter to fall to the floor, aiming a gun at his head, his other hand applying pressure on his bleeding shoulder, "Betraying Rings, really?"