FOURTEEN || C1F5O1J3J5A5A5F4

Three days later Jungkook is almost used to Taehyung showing up to his room everyday and staying for at least an hour as they both work on the codes.

Taehyung doesn't talk much about their past and sure, that hurts but Jungkook is happy just spending time with the elder.

Taehyung sometimes asks about everything else Jungkook knows from hacking into the FBI and each time, Jungkook answers with as much honesty as possible without ratting himself out.

Jungkook also immensely enjoys whenever Taehyung gets frustrated over August's code and pouts with his brows furrowed.

At the moment, Jungkook takes a little break from writing notes when he notices Taehyung is lost in thought and won't notice that he's not working.

The elder is busy twirling his pen around in his hand as he stares at Jungkook's notebook, a solemn expression on his face. Jungkook finds it hot how his eyebrows sit atop his narrowed eyes. They're thicker than he remembers and he's loving it. Taehyung's lips are set in a small pout and he inhales deeply.

What would it feel like to kiss his lips? So plump and beautiful.

It's a wonder how well Taehyung grew into his oversized facial features.

Jungkook's eyes trail to Taehyung's biceps and he licks his lips at Taehyung's bare arms, so perfectly toned. What would they feel like if Jungkook touched them?

Jungkook stares at Taehyung's hands and curses at himself for letting his imagination run wild. How good is Taehyung with his fingers?

Jungkook frowns. Since when is he such a bottom for Taehyung? That's not how it's supposed to be.

Jungkook swallows and fixes his eyes on Taehyung's neck, painting it with different spots through his imagination. Purple, red and blue polka dots adorning the tan skin is all Jungkook wants to see right now.

How Taehyung would gasp and moan as Jungkook tugs at his hair and bites hard, marking what's his.

Jungkook's dick twitches at the thought.

Taehyung stands and Jungkook blinks, one hand flying to cover his developing boner.

Taehyung paces around a few times and places his forehead against the wall, sighing deeply.

"Are you okay, sir?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung closes his eyes and exhales loudly, turning around and leaning his head back on the wall, eyes still closed as the light illuminates his face.

"Vante?" Jungkook stands, lowering his shirt to cover his crotch.

Taehyung's waist looks so thin in his black vest, leading down to his hips. What would they feel like under Jungkook's hold?

Taehyung frowns and pinches his lips together, eyes pinched shut.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

Taehyung shakes his head as he closes his eyes tighter, sucking his lips in.

Jungkook walks closer to him and stops once he's two feet away. "Vante?"

Taehyung draws in a breath and holds it in.

"Tae?"

The elder's lower lip wobbles and his hand shakes against the wall. He shakes his head, face still facing the lights.

"No, Kookie," Taehyung says, his voice heavy. "Nothing is ever right."

Jungkook's heart crumbles at how Taehyung calls him by his nickname, so soft and dripping with pain. He sounds so... lonely.