FORTY-SIX || C1F5J3J5O4XJ4C4F1J4

Taehyung strides into the room with his chest puffed, his heart light and his brain focused. He needs to face Taylor with the strongest version of himself. She won't be as easy to deal with as J-hope was.

Taehyung smiles lightly as Vante pushes to the front, some of the burden on his chest lightening.

As he makes his entrance into the wide meeting room, everyone from Jewels stands out of respect while the Rings' members stay seated.

Taehyung's eyes go over Jungkook and he nods affirmingly at how well composed Jungkook is. He then nods to all his people as he walks past each of them, walking over to his seat, directly opposite to Taylor's.

It's a large room, with more space for the guards to stand than for the people to sit.

On Jewels' side, Jungkook, Jimin, Yeonjun and Montero are seated opposite to each other on the four seats in front of Taehyung.

On Rings' side, Taylor sits at the head seat, with Selena, Ariana and Seokjin seated around her. Zendaya stands behind her leader, seemingly the guard in the situation.

Taehyung takes his seat and offers Taylor a wide smile, to which the blonde's scowl grows.

"Now, now," Taehyung chuckles. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"

Taylor inhales deeply and huffs, straightening herself, one of her hands placed on top of the agar wood table as the other rests atop her legs crossed under the table.

"Before we move on to more pressing issues," Taehyung leans forward, his hands intertwined on top of the table. "I hope you did not find us short of hospitality."

"There was a crack in the bathroom wall," Ariana says, sitting back, her legs crossed on top of the table.

"Ah, there was?" Taehyung turns his attention to her, his finger placed underneath his chin now, holding it up. "Which room were you in?"

"Three-hundred twenty four."

"That will be looked into," Taehyung nods. "I hope that was the only short-coming from our side."

"Beanbag could've been a bit more comfy," Ariana says.

Taehyung raises his brows and nods, "Noted."

"I thought you two co-lead?" Seokjin points between Taehyung and Jimin.

"We do," Taehyung faces Jin now, his hands once again intertwined on the table. "My expertise lies in negotiating, whereas he has strong suits elsewhere. Therefore, I get to sit on this seat and not him."

"So, he's not as capable as you?" Selena asks.

"Given the circumstances, he could-" Taehyung starts.

A dagger flies past Selena's head, blowing some of her hair and lands directly into the cushion of her chair, getting stuck.

All eyes turn to Jimin, who remains unfazed, one of his hands resting on the table.

"Jimin!" Taehyung gasps. "No violence! What if you had missed?"

"I don't see how I would've," Jimin shrugs. "Given how I'm not any less capable than you."

Seokjin pulls out the dagger and smiles, "Nice shot, I'm keeping this."

"Great, now we've lost a perfectly good knife," Taehyung pouts.

"I've got better," Jimin says.

Selena rolls her eyes and looks at Taylor as Ariana snickers.

Taylor breathes in and straightens her dress, "Vante, we have more important things to discuss right now."

Taehyung smiles and turns to face her again, resting his chin on his intertwined hands. "Whatever is the matter, dear?"