THIRTY TWO || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5F4A5

If someone were to ask Jungkook why he ended up where he did, he would have a lot of trouble explaining himself.

How did he end up in front of Taehyung's table, staring at numerous torture devices, ready to kill a young woman?

Taehyung has his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist, back hugging him and leaving wet kisses all over the back of his neck.

"Jisoo," Taehyung speaks, his voice vibrating through Jungkook's entire body. "Final question. Answer honestly, and your death will be painless."

Jungkook surprises himself when the thought of letting Jisoo go easily saddens him.

What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?

Jisoo coughs and nods.

"On the last day that I saw both my lovers in the same place," Taehyung kisses Jungkook's earlobe. "Yoongi was given two rings. A total of three."

Jungkook carefully studies Yeonjun for a suspicious reaction. The boy does nothing but stare ahead at Jisoo with a saddened look in his eyes.

Maybe they were all close to her.

"If you knew Yoongi," Taehyung says, circling his tongue on Jungkook's neck, making the younger shiver in response. "I need you to tell me what he did to those rings."

Yeonjun shifts from one foot to the other, causing Jungkook's lips to stretch into a smirk.

Jisoo raises her head and meets Taehyung's gaze through teary eyes, shaking her head.

"You don't know," Taehyung's voice rumbles in his throat. "Or you won't tell me?"

Jisoo tries to speak but her voice croaks in her throat.

Taehyung kisses the mole on Jungkook's neck and Jungkook presses his lips to Taehyung ear. "Look at Yeonjun," he whispers.

Taehyung's gaze flicks to Yeonjun. He nods and looks back at Jisoo.

Jungkook switches his attention to the table in front of him and his gaze stops on the bloody drill Taehyung left there.

Jungkook's throat dries and he inhales deeply, the horrifying sight making its way back into his mind.

He lied to Taehyung. Yeah, it did scare him a little that the Taehyung he used to know was the man behind the drill. But that's not what caused him to almost faint.

Watching Taehyung torture a woman he claimed to love in such a brutal way made Jungkook wonder what the leader would do to him if he were caught. Imagining himself in Jisoo's place, Jungkook's breath hitches once again at the thought of Taehyung losing himself in front of him.

Taehyung presses on Jungkook's chest and places a long kiss on the back of his neck, sucking on his earlobe afterwards. Jungkook coughs and nods as Taehyung rubs his chest and presses himself closer to Jungkook's back.

"Nervous?" Taehyung whispers.

Jungkook has tortured people before. No, he didn't enjoy it the way he saw Taylor and Ariana revelling in the bloody scene, but he had been in the situation before.

Hurting Jisoo wasn't making him nervous. Knowing he was going to end up there, was.

"Yeah," he croaked out.

"Happens to everybody their first time," Taehyung whispers reassuringly.

Jungkook presses his lips in a thin line and nods, stiffening under Taehyung's strong hold.

"Jisoo," Taehyung's voice deepens again and resonates in the walls. "Where are the rings?"

Jisoo shakes her head.