FORTY-FIVE || C1F5J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5

Taehyung subconsciously starts chewing imaginary gum in his mouth as he waits for the bridge to straighten up in front of him, while Jimin discusses all security protocols with Timothée.

Once the bridge has been laid out and there's a straight path to the entrance of Centar, Taehyung pushes his glasses up his nose and walks straight to Taylor's Ferrari.

His strides are long and heavy, his hands behind his back as he walks with his chest puffed out and shoulders pushed back.

He slows down once he reaches Taylor's car and examines it, encircling the entire vehicle. There's no license plate attached and it's the latest model.

Behind the Ferrari, is a BMW with a female driver and Ariana Grande in the backseat.

Ariana smiles and waves at Taehyung, who turns his attention to the tan-skinned curly haired driver, Zendaya. The woman returns his stare with her own hard one.

Taehyung resumes examining Taylor's car.

He stands in front of the car and cocks a brow at the East-Asian driver, who he recognizes as Kim Seokjin.

Taehyung walks over to Taylor's door and knocks at the window, indicating for her to slide it down.

Taylor hesitates for a moment but then does as told.

Taehyung takes his hand inside, unlocks her car door and then opens it, standing back.

Taylor stares for a minute but then steps out, the creases in her dress settling and her heels clacking on the road.

Taehyung studies her demeanor. She's steady, but not looking him in the eye.

She's intimidated by him.

Taehyung snaps his fingers in the direction of a female security team and they hurry to check Taylor. Taehyung stands back as they ask her to remove her jewellery and put it in a box, which they safely put back in the car. 

They untie her hair and run their fingers through it. 

"What's your shoe size?" the lead girl asks.

Taylor stares at her for a moment. "Eight and a half."

The girl frowns, "Eight and a half?" She looks at her team and then at Taehyung in confusion.

"That's US size eight and a half," Taehyung says. "Add 31 to get her size in European shoes. Add 33 to get the men's size in European shoes."

"Ah, okay," she nods. "I apologise for the confusion."

"So, you're going to replace my shoes now?" Taylor asks, her eyes on wherever the girls touch her.

Taehyung moves on to Ariana's car and knocks on her door.

Ariana slides the window down and smiles up at Taehyung, blinking innocently. Taehyung pokes his hand in and opens her door too, stepping back as the short woman gets out of the car.

Half of Taylor's security moves to Ariana to check her. They inquire about her shoe size, untie her hair, which flows down and goes below her knees.