SIXTEEN || J4C4F1J4J5A5A5F4

"Dinner's here," Namjoon says as he brings in the ramen Hoseok asked him to.

Hoseok nods from his place on the sofa, lost in thought.

"Yoongi, dinner!" Namjoon calls out as he places the bowls on the table.

Hoseok inhales deeply and rubs at his eyes.

"So, whatchu been up to?" Namjoon asks and he takes a seat.

"Had an assassination to take care of," Hoseok says, sitting forward. "Just got back."

"Oh, who was it?"

"Some junior entrepreneur."

"Junior or minor?"

"You know we don't take out minors."

"Still," Namjoon shrugs. "Yoongi!"

Hoseok looks back at Yoongi's door and sighs.

"I'll go get him," Namjoon stands and hurries over to his leader's door, knocking on it. "Yoongi, I got ramen."

No response.

Namjoon opens the door and peeks in to see an empty room, a note stuck to the mirror. He frowns and walks closer to it, tearing the sticky note from the mirror, eyes going over the words written in Yoongi's handwriting.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok calls out.

Namjoon's eyes widen as he reads the note again, making sure he read it right the first time.

Will be back in 203 hours. If not, tell Hoseok to take over. Don't look for me.

———————

Song Recommendation - I love you by Billie Eillish

The artificial scent of strawberries floods Taehyung's nose as he blows another puff out of his vape, relaxing into the loveseat in the corner of his dimly lit room.

Two days ago, Jungkook told him Yoongi died. Two days ago, Taehyung had it confirmed by his men.

Two days ago, his entire world came crashing down.

Taehyung hasn't tried to confront Jungkook since.

Taehyung hasn't cried since.

An year ago, Yoongi found him and approached Ruby and Sapphire, becoming a member within two months, due to Taehyung's utmost trust in him. Yoongi didn't do much, just spent most of his time looking for Jungkook or training.

He was always by Taehyung's side whenever the younger needed him. Even Jimin developed a connection with the other after a few months of mistrust.

Then, six months ago, half a year after Yoongi approached him, on the elder's birthday, he got into an argument with Taehyung.

Taehyung lazily blinks up at the light and inhales through the vape once more. A soft smile graces his lips at the strawberry flavor as he sinks deeper into the loveseat.

Taehyung closes his eyes as he runs through the argument like he did almost every single day, trying to understand Yoongi's motives.

"Come on, say what you want to!"Taehyung happily cheers as he snuggles into Yoongi's neck while the elder adjusts his hair in the mirror, smiling at Taehyung in the glass. "You're the birthday boy after all."

"It's not that easy."

Taehyung back hugs Yoongi tighter and nuzzles his face into the elder's blonde hair, "There's no harm in just saying it."