TWENTY FIVE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1C4O2A5

Yoongi knocks on the wooden door to his brother's apartment and lowers his cap over his now mint green hair. He scans the area to see if anybody is spying on him.

It's a run-down building. Yoongi's brother chose to live in it to keep himself low-profile. A good decision, in Yoongi's opinion.

The door opens and Junki, his brother, grabs his arm, pulling him inside. Yoongi grunts and holds onto the wall as he's thrown into the room. Junki immediately locks the door behind him.

"The fuck, Guemjae?" Yoongi refers to his brother by the elder's nickname. The stench of rotten food and sweat makes it to his nostrils and he scrunches his nose in response.

"Is Suga okay with you being here?" Junki's voice is alert and full of fear.

"Why are the lights switched off?"

"There's a problem," Junki hurries towards the centre of the room towards the laptop.

"Problem?" Yoongi pulls his jacket closer to himself. "You literally have one fucking job."

"And I messed it up!" Junki screeches.

Yoongi stares at him, studying his rushed movements and shallow breathing, "What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything!" Junki fiddles with the keyboard. "It was him!"

Yoongi frowns and treads closer to the laptop, eyes on where Junki is pointing.

Yoongi's frown deepens before his lips part and his eyes slightly widen.

It's CCTV footage from the nursing home Yoongi's kept his mother in. She has Alzheimer's and neither of her sons really had the knowledge or time they needed to take care of her. So, she stays at the nursery, but Junki's job is to visit her as much as he can while Yoongi takes care of their financial situation.

The footage is coloured, from the front desk at the reception, showing a man with half-pink, half-blonde hair at the desk, talking to the female receptionist. He has a jolly smile on his face as he plays with a paper in his hand.

It's Taehyung.

"When is this from?" Yoongi asks, tone now serious.

"Three days ago."

"What did he do?"

Junki leans down again and starts to look for some other footage."He had a forged permission slip from me and everything and he told them that—"

"Guemjae, what did he do?" Yoongi raises his voice unintentionally.

Junki flinches and nods at the laptop, "Here."

Yoongi turns his attention back to the screen to see Taehyung holding his mother's hand. He leads her out of the nursing home, his eyes on the camera the entire time.

Yoongi's eyes widen when Taehyung's lips stretch into a malicious smirk, "What the fu—"

Yoongi's phone ringing distracts him and he pulls it out of his pocket, frowning at Hoseok's contact on the screen.