Lucas Friar- Friend: Part 2 (h)

Girl Meets World One Shot

To say that you were bricking it when you knew you were going to have to meet Lucas' friends was an understatement – none of them knew you and you didn't know them, and new people weren't exactly your thing.

However, you turned out to be nervous about nothing.

As soon as Lucas had gotten over the shock of you being there and had managed to fully introduce you to everyone it was like you had been there all along.

Maya and Riley were absolute sweethearts, 100% polar opposites but sweethearts nonetheless and it was nice to have a couple of girlfriends to talk to when Lucas got on your nerves.

Farkle was a little weird but in a good way. His outlook on things was just so interesting and he always had something new to tell you.

As for Zay it was as if the two of you had never been apart – Lucas often commented how the two of you were thick as thieves, but no one actually realised how thick until you were together practically 24/7.

Luckily for you, that weekend, Zay and his parents were going to see some family out of town, so you were going to be home alone.

You were allowed to have over whoever you wanted so naturally you invited Lucas to stay the night.

The two of you were cuddled up on the sofa watching a film and you just couldn't help but smile at how normal it all felt.

There was a while where you didn't know if you and Lucas would work what with him having to move so far away but it had all worked out perfectly.

Lucas felt you cuddled up to him even more and he smiled down at you, thinking similar thoughts to you.

"How cool is it that we're both here," he mused as he pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

You nodded against his chest as your eyes focus on the tv screen. "I didn't even think it would happen, you know, and it was so hard to not tell you that my parents were letting me come here."

He laughed. "We talked every day and somehow you managed to keep it quiet."

"I know!" you agreed with him, laughing along. "But it's more impressive that Zay managed to keep it a secret."

Lucas nodded in agreement with you but then he cupped your jaw to make you look up at him.

A faint blush dusted your cheeks as Lucas stared at you so intently but so lovingly at the same time.

"You being here is the best thing," he breathed out. "And I don't know what I'd do without you."

You smiled before moving up slightly so you could kiss him. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be, and you know that."

He chuckled, pulling you back into him and tucking your head into the crook of his neck. "You belong here, for the rest of our lives."

"On Zay's sofa? I don't think so," you joked.

Lucas rolled his eyes but still smiled down at you. "You really are spending too much time with him."

You shook your head still in the crook of his neck. "Nope," you stated, pressing a light kiss to his neck. "Because if I was then I wouldn't be spending enough time with you."

"Well we can't have that, now can we?" he whispered into your hair. "That is just unacceptable."

Giggling, you tried to cuddle up even further to him. "You'll just have to keep me right here."

"It would be my pleasure baby."

~*~

Written by Hannah.