Lucas Friar- Jealous (h)

Girl Meets World One Shot

You always felt as if you were just a friend to most of the guys in your life, and that wasn't the best.

Even the ones that you had crushes on in the past thought of you as just a friend.

It was something you had carried with you through to high school, and of course you ended up having a crush on one of your closest friends Lucas.

You never planned to tell Lucas, you knew that you wouldn't be able to handle losing a friend over it so you figured it was better kept to yourself.

When one of your other friends, Charlie, asked if you wanted to go and see a movie with him you said yes because you got on with him and saw no reason to say no.

Not once did you think of it as a date, due to Charlie having a thing for Riley and you were still interested in Lucas.

As you were walking out of the movie theatre, you were laughing with Charlie but you heard a gasp from not far in front of you.

When you looked over, you saw Zay and Farkle standing there with smiles whilst Lucas looked somewhat irritated.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet," Charlie told you, and you nodded in acknowledgement.

You made your way over to the boys, pulling both Zay and Farkle into hugs but Lucas didn't seem impressed.

"Why are you here with him?" Lucas quizzed, clearly referring to Charlie.

You shrugged. "He asked if I wanted to see a movie, so I said yes."

Lucas sighed. "Why did you say yes?"

"Because we're friends and I am allowed to go places with my friends," you explained.

You couldn't tell what was going through Lucas' head, he seemed to be irritated but you couldn't tell why.

"How come you guys are all the way out here?"

Zay went to answer you, but Lucas grabbed your hand and got you to go and sit with him on a bench.

"Lucas? I need to wait for Charlie."

Lucas shook his head. "No, you don't. Zay can handle Charlie."

"I'm here with him."

Confusion crossed his face. "I thought you said it wasn't a date."

"I never technically said that," you reminded him. "But Charlie has a thing for Riley so I wouldn't go on a date with him."

He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Why do you seem so irritated Lucas?"

"I don't like you being with him."

"It's not your decision who I spend my time with," you stated as you crossed your arms.

He placed his hand on your knee gently. "I didn't mean it in that way," he quickly established. "Just that I'd rather be the one that takes you to movies, or to dinner, or just out in general."

A smile crossed your face and you giggled slightly. "So, you were jealous?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request