Alex Russo- Study (c)

Wizards of Waverly Place One Shot

When you found out that your best friend Alex was a wizard too, you were beyond happy. She showed less excitement over the matter as not only did that mean that you forced her to study for school but also for her wizard classes. You were rather studious, something that Alex happened to lack, so you not only had to work to keep your grades up, but also get her to as well.

The two of you were in her family's lair studying for your biology exam that you had coming up in a couple of weeks during your mocks. You were pretty sure that you would do okay, but there was still time and some topics that could be asked that you weren't certain on, so you planned to study as much as you could without sending yourself crazy. It wasn't your favourite subject but seen as you were being graded on it and it could ruin your chance at graduating, you were going to put in the effort so that your future would benefit.

Alex quickly became bored though. You tried to point her in the right direction to what she should study but other than opening the textbook she didn't seem to show any interest in what was going on. Instead of actually studying she spent her time flipping her wand, attempting to catch it.

"You need to study Alex," you frowned.

She let out an over dramatic sigh, throwing herself into the sofa. "But it's boring."

"It may be boring but it's something that you need to do," you said softly. "Once mocks are over, you can take a little break before getting ready for finals."

Once again, she let out a sigh again.

"Why can't we study magic? At least that's a class I have a chance of passing and it's nowhere near as boring."

You thought for a minute before pulling out your study plan that you had worked out so that the two of you could study all the classes that you needed. Looking it over, you quickly moved some stuff around before it was perfect in the new order.

"I've moved some stuff so that we can do magic study in between the rest of our classes," you smiled. "So, we keep at biology for the next ten minutes then we can have a break and then go onto magic. Is that better for you?"

Alex let out a groan, slumping her shoulders forward. "Fine, I guess we can do that."

You grinned at her. "Good because it all needs to be done too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.