Jasmine- Tiger: Part 2 (c)

Aladdin One Shot

The tiger's ears pricked up at the voice, looking at you with excitement in its eyes. It turned from you, letting out a roar, not one that was a threat or warning to the person, but one to tell them where it was. You tried to make yourself small, hiding behind the tiger, not knowing what the person wanted or if they'd tell your family that you weren't where you were meant to be and lead to you being in a great amount of trouble.

A woman appeared from the direction where the tiger had come from. She had a long dark grey cloak over her, the hood covering most of her face from your view. When she noticed you along with the tiger, she pushed the hood off of her head, revealing the long braid of dark hair.

"Rajah," the woman frowned. "Where did you run off to?"

She approached the tiger, playfully ruffling the fur between its ears, gaining a brush of its head against her, making her wobble on her feet due to its strength. She turned her attention back to you and offered you a warm smile.

"I'm sorry if Rajah bothered you," she smiled. "He doesn't run off often, but I think he heard you and wanted to say hello."

"Its okay," you whispered. "You have a tiger for a pet?"

You had seen the odd person with a pet around Agrabah, but they weren't overly common, and you certainly had never seen anyone with a tiger or any animal like one.

The woman laughed softly, leaning against her tiger who had gone back to nudging you to gain attention.

"I wouldn't say pet," she stated. "I'd say he's a friend, that lives with me free of charge and I feed."

You were still fascinated by the tiger, it was seeming like a dream to have met one at all, let alone live to tell the tale.

"I didn't even know anyone came out into this forest," you said.

"We come out here sometimes when we want to escape it all."

"I understand that feeling very well," you sighed. "It's peaceful out here, nothing like the streets of Agrabah."

The woman looked you over, noticing the tear stains on your face, but also noticing the weak smile coming through from the affections of her tiger.

"What is your name?" She questioned.

"Y/N. What is yours?"

"Jasmine."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.