Aladdin- Escape: Part 3 (c)

Aladdin One Shot

Aladdin was aghast at hearing your words. He took a moment to understand what that meant before asking you about it, needing to know what dishonesty had formed your relationship.

"No... No... you can't be the princess," he said, trying to find logic somewhere.

"I'm sorry Aladdin. I had snuck out of the palace the day we met. I just loved how you could see me for who I am not, not for being royalty and it felt right. I finally felt like I was who I was meant to be, I was meant to be the person who got to love you," you whispered.

"Why would you want to run away from that?" He asked.

It was a long story to tell. Ever since your mother died, you never felt like you had a place in the palace or in Agrabah. You and your elder sister had little in common and your father focused on her more than you. It wasn't a life you wanted and no matter the wealth, it could never bring you happiness.

"My sister is heir to the throne, well only if she is to wed which is a different story entirely. Once she is married, I will be married off to someone, probably someone cruel and harsh, any decent man already scared off by her headstrong ways. I know my sister and father love me and I love them, but I've not been happy there for years. It would be better for all of us if I could just go away and find a life that is actually for me."

"I don't know Y/N," he whispered. "You lied to me and you will regret leaving everything behind."

"Please Aladdin," you said softly, grasping his hands in yours. "I am sorry for lying to you, I wish I had been honest, but I didn't know how. The only thing I am more certain of than wanting to leave Agrabah is how much I love you. If you cannot trust me, I understand but I am leaving Agrabah tonight as I do not know if I will ever get the chance to again."

He paused, considering everything that had come on so quickly, needing a chance to figure out what was not only right for him but you, the woman that he loved.

"Then let's go," he smiled, squeezing your hand. "Where should we head to?"

"Wherever the wind takes us," you stated. "As long as I have you by your side."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.