Liv Rooney- Flirts (h)

Liv and Maddie One Shot

Everyone knew that you and Liv were together, how could they not when Liv was one of the most popular girls in school and she had never kept your relationship a secret.

It still annoyed you sometimes when people would flirt with her around school, but you trusted her implicitly, so you knew she would never do anything to you.

You never wanted to come across as the possessive girlfriend as you weren't like that however you weren't exactly happy to watch other people flirt with your girlfriend.

Unfortunately, some people were just unable to take a hint, and one of those people was Artie – a guy that had had a crush on Liv for a very long time, but she had never returned his interest, despite being his friend regardless.

Artie had never actually realised that him flirting with Liv right in front of you was very irritating, but Liv knew that it annoyed you.

She had taken to avoiding Artie and telling him to think about what he says but he never really listened to her in that respect.

As you walked to meet Liv at her locker, you saw Artie leaning against the one next to her.

"You know you're the prettiest girl in school, right?"

Liv laughed. "My girlfriend sure thinks so."

Her comment didn't phase Artie as he still smiled on at her. "Are you sure I can't get you to go out with me?"

"I am in a relationship Artie. I am pretty sure that fact gives you a constant no."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, what Y/N doesn't know won't hurt her."

Liv gasped in surprise and shook her head, so you took that as your cue to go over and stand next to her.

Once you were next to Liv, she wrapped her arms around your waist whilst still glaring at Artie.

"Artie, I'd advise that you left my girlfriend alone."

He rolled his eyes for the second time. "She would be better off with me you know."

You laughed at his words. "Too bad I asked her out first, and oh look she said yes so we are together meaning you should leave her be."

Artie finally took the hint and scoffed before walking off down the corridor.

"Sorry Liv, I know I should've let you handle it, but I just hate when he flirts with you."

Liv shook her head as she smiled at you. "I'm glad you came over."

You smiled as you kissed her gently. "I'm glad I asked you out before he did."

She giggled at your words, kissing you again before answering you. "Oh, trust me, I would never have said yes to him."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request