Olivia White- Stage Fright (c)

Lemonade Mouth One Shot

Lemonade Mouth was meant to be going on stage in a few minutes, but you had no idea where Olivia had gone. The rest of the band were concerned as to where the hell she had gone but no one had any idea, but you were sure you knew where she would be. You ran from backstage to the supply cupboard that you knew she would hide in when she was terrified of something. By the time you reached the cupboard, you were rather out of breath, but you still swung open the door to hopefully find Olivia.

She was sat curled up on the floor underneath some mops and brooms, leaning her back against the wall.

"There you are," you sighed, bracing yourself against your knees to try and get more air back into your lungs.

"I can't go on stage," she whispered, tears brimming in her eyes.

You offered her a week smile. She was such a sweet person and terribly socially anxious which usually got in the way of her being able to perform. Although Olivia was terribly talented, she feared what people would say if she went on stage, no matter how well another performance had gone for her. All you wanted though was to try and help her see how amazing she was and try to assist with her social anxiety and stage fright until she was able to handle it for herself.

"Olivia, you are so talented, you will regret not performing tonight," you smiled softly. "I know how hard this is for you, but we are due on in a couple of minutes and we cannot do this without you."

"I'm scared," she croaked.

You crouched down next to her, taking her hand into yours. "I know that it's terrifying. We all get scared, but I know how hard it can be for you. I promise you that it will be okay."

"What if I screw it all up?"

There wasn't a clear answer to that because it wouldn't be the first time one of you had fucked up on stage, but everything always ended up going well in the end.

"Then we will get through it. Things go wrong and that's human nature. But no matter how tonight goes, we will all be on stage with you and be able to help you through it. I promise."

She hesitated before giving you a weak smile. "I guess I'll go on if you really think it will be okay."

"I know it will."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.