Liv Rooney- Music (h)

Liv and Maddie One Shot

You had only gotten to know Liv due to you dating her brother Joey – which surprised everyone because they never thought Joey would get a girlfriend, let alone one that was actually normal and sane.

There was the whole awkward introductions to the family stage, and that was pretty daunting considering Joey has two sisters, a younger brother and slightly overbearing parents.

Despite all of that, they were absolutely lovely to you and you got along with both Liv and Maddie right from the start.

Of course, they had seen you around school and such but you had never had an actual reason to talk to them or get to know them.

Joey had invited you over to his house for the evening, and they had just bought a new piano considering Parker managed to destroy the old one.

Your boyfriend was the only person that knew you could play the piano, apart from your family obviously, and he always told you how much he loved to hear you play.

He had left you sat at the piano as he went to find Parker, but you were still playing the melody to 'Say Something' by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera.

Whilst you were playing, someone started to sing along causing you to turn around slightly and you saw Liv standing on the stairs.

She smiled at you and stopped signing just as you stopped playing, before she made her way over to you and sat down next to you.

"I didn't know you were into music like this!" she exclaimed with a smile on her face "I mean, I knew you had good taste but I didn't know you played" she spoke with surprise laced within her tone.

You laughed lightly "Only Joey knows" you told her, moving your hands to rest in your lap.

"You shouldn't keep talent like that hidden away" she stated as she nodded her head towards the piano.

You smiled at her "It isn't hidden, I just didn't know how to tell you guys and didn't really want to sound big headed or anything" you cautiously explained.

Liv shook her head in protest "We so have to record something together, at school or something because it would sound so amazing" she started to think ahead causing you to giggle "You're honestly talented Y/N" she complimented you.

She put her arm around your shoulder to pull you into a side hug "Thanks Liv. You know you are too" you complimented her in return.

She shrugged and let you go "How about you play and I sing? It'll be fun" she suggested, moving slightly to get more comfortable on the piano bench.

You nodded in agreement "Let's do it"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Requested by