Aladdin- Escape: Part 2 (c)

Aladdin One Shot

The two of you talked for hours, speaking of your lives but you had to lie about your own. You managed to get along very well and ended up meeting up several times a week in the market or his rooftop home, slowly falling in love, not that you knew that until months later. It only became harder and harder every time you met to lie to him. You tried your best to twist the truth the least you could but the fact it had to be twisted at all was problem enough.

One of the common topics of discussion was running away, discussing your dreams past the streets of Agrabah, but no actions had ever been taken place but now you felt like you needed that escape sooner rather than later.

You snuck out after dark, meeting Aladdin at his home, a bag slung over your shoulder. It wasn't a planned visit, but you needed to know how serious he was about leaving the city and finding a new life together.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as soon as he saw you.

"Did you really mean that you wanted to run away?" You questioned, ignoring his words.

He cocked an eyebrow at you. "Of course... I mean I would love to be able to start a new life with you, but you can see how I live here, I couldn't even offer you this outside of Agrabah. We wouldn't even have the money to leave."

You dropped your bag onto the floor, letting the loud metallic noise ring. Opening the strings, you revealed the mound of coins you had just about been able to carry up to his home without breaking your back or being caught with it.

"Where did you get that from?" He asked, having never seen anything at that level of value.

"I... I can't explain," you whispered, scared to tell him the truth of who you were.

"You need to tell me Y/N," he frowned. "If we are to run away from here and start a life, I need to know what money funded that."

You tried your best to not let tears fall but the fear within you begun to overcome you.

"But you will hate me," you said, a couple of tears falling.

"I could never hate you."

Taking a deep breath, you looked up at him, trying to hold onto this moment, not knowing if he would still love you once he knew the truth.

"I'm Princess Y/N."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.