Alex Russo- IPod (c)

Wizards of Waverly Place One Shot

The first two seconds of a song were the most important... well you certainly would have thought that was the case with Alex's music choices. The two of you were in her living room at the start of what was meant to be a fun sleepover, but you were considering living due to how much she was annoying you. She had her iPod out, ready to play music on it but before a song could get past the first couple of beats, she had moved it onto another one. You weren't even sure what most of the songs she was skipping were, but you just wanted her to pick a song and let it play at least halfway through.

"Just pick a bloody song," you snapped, losing the will to live due to the lack of proper music instead of random single notes.

"I don't like any of them," she retorted continuing to skip songs.

At this point you were pretty sure that she was just skipping songs before she was able to read the title or artist. It wouldn't have surprised you if Alex was just doing it to piss you off, it was one of her best skills, but you hoped that wasn't the case.

"Then why do you even have them on your iPod?" you sighed.

"Sometimes I like the songs but now just happens to not be one of those times," she shrugged.

You rolled your eyes at her. She was so stubborn, maybe it was somewhat endearing and one of the reasons she was your best friend, but you were pretty sure it was also the reason you wished to throttle her most of the time. You let her continue skipping the songs for a little longer before you snatched the iPod from her hands, knowing you needed to take control of the situation.

"What are you doing?" She huffed, trying to reach out for the iPod from you.

You shook your head at her, tapping a random song from her playlist before closing it so that it played on its own and continuing on without the need for her being picky when it came to music.

"There, that was simple wasn't it?" You smiled.

Alex pouted at you as you put her iPod behind you so that it was out of her reach.

"I don't like this song."

You rolled your eyes again.

"Tough luck."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by