Alex Russo- Study (c)

Wizards of Waverly Place One Shot

Three weeks at the school and Alex Russo had already been able to convince you into skipping class with her, you had found a mostly disused classroom that you could sneak into, close the blinds and just relax until class was out.

"Are you sure nobody is going to find us?" Alex didn't seem to worry so why would you, she had already been warned that if she got caught skipping one more time she would face serious consequences but she was pretty sure that she was going to be okay.

"Nobodies used this classroom in years, they had to stop using it for one reason or another. Chemicals in the floorboards or something but that isn't important, what is important is that we don't have to listen to that old hag harping on about math." In place of Math Alex had taken up the very important life skin of flicking little paper triangles, a small pile of them had conglomerated behind the abandoned desk, whilst you were using the time to do homework for the next class.

As most of the people in the school were actually contributing to their education the air was silent, that wonderful silence was quickly broken by a set of keys attacking the door, Mr Laritate could very clearly be heard on the other side.

"Oh snap." Alex shot up from her seat, frantically searching for somewhere to hide but the room was emptied bar a few chairs and tables. "What are we going to do?" She begged you to find an answer but you didn't have one, the door slowly crept open as Mr. Laritate led a small group of inspectors through the door. "Come here." Alex pulled you towards her, reached into her boot and after muttering a few words instructed you to stand as still as possible.

They all worked in, in fact some of them walked through you, you thought it must have been some crazy dream but you were sure you remembered waking up that morning. You turned to her but she just gestured to stay still, after making sure they were out of the way she slowly crept towards the open door, a few steps and you were clear.

"What just happened?" You asked, scared and confused.

"I'm a wizard." She tucked what must have been her wand back into her boot and you promised her that you would never mention it, and with her reputation you were going to keep that promise.