2 - Wrecks

W-We need teachers for new students.

Sasuke never thanked her for what she had proposed, but he only walked down the corridor that would take him to the office of the Sixth Hokage, making himself available for that role.

Kakashi had smiled under the mask for that decision, he had merely nodded before turning his back on him.
The first day he faced at that academy, it was exhausting.
And even though he hadn't leaked any semblance of sentiment on his austere face, he had felt uneasy, drowning in memories.
Sadness was like a gelatinous miasma that drowned everyone, mingling in his thoughts.
During the lesson he illustrated the ninja techniques to his young students, addressing them in a colorless tone.
Sometimes he felt like he was going through an experiment, sometimes he felt like a different person.
He was just trying to focus on what he was doing and not looking at anyone in the hallways.
The teams of teachers included a few ninjas, including Shino and that Sai, the others did not even remember what they were called. Naruto performed numerous missions to take credit for later becoming Hokage, Sakura worked in hospital, Ino worked in his flower shop as well as doing missions.
Everyone had their work cut out for them and as far as Hyuuga was concerned, she was in charge of the writing of the program to be followed and was the bookkeeper of the library. No missions, Kakashi probably saved her for the state she was in.
Nevertheless, she had chosen a fine job in her mute fiction, and almost envied it.

In fact, in that summer, when he finished his task, he entered that library, enjoying the air of that place and the fact that it was little frequented.

In that late July morning, Sasuke lifted his eyes from the book, a light breeze expanding into the room

She was near the window, the black hair was full of cold and bluish reflections, so particular to leave him stunned, who knows if they were soft to the touch?
Only for a moment that phantom woman turned, meeting her gaze, he made eye contact, she had brilliant irises at that moment.
She averted her eyes, indifferent he went back to reading.

There were afternoons in that summer when she was in a good mood instead she approached him, placing on his table the tomes that according to her could have facilitated him. Most of those books were about the behavior of kids.
Patient pointed out to him the most important pages to read, in almost hilarious acts for one in her state.
And most of the time between a break and the other, she'd pull out of her duffel bag and eat a snack, gently offering him something he hadn't even asked for.
However, at certain times, while she was peering at the books, Hinata would move in an annoying way, because first she twisted her hair in a finger, then she would swing her leg under the table, then she would get up restless, emitting puffs and sighs, Trotting like a troubled soul and losing his concentration.
On those occasions, in Sasuke his way of doing made his nerves rise, in fact, ripping his eyebrows, that afternoon he just told her without any scruple two simple sentences:
«Do you want to stay still? You have the composure of a three-year-old brat» he judged it cold that August day.