25 - Brilliant colours

The sky was leaden that day, the wind moved the trees. Sasuke had woken up surprisingly early and looked around bored before going out and heading to the training grounds. He felt all the energy in the world and wanted to vent some of it. Only his idiot blond brother was on his level in the fight, but he left with Sakura. At least she wouldn't be around. He saw a dark figure in the distance, black hair, dark eyes. He had also been lucky.

- Sai - said Sasuke in a colorless voice

- Hey, Sasuke - he greeted Sai with a flat voice. - Did you come to train too? -

- So it seems - replied affirmative.

- I have few missions to accomplish lately. You? -

- Holidays, no missions - replied Sasuke.

- Do you train with me? - he asked, You know, getting a sinister smile from Sasuke.

You know, he was weaker than him, but stronger than a regular ninja, he hadn't worked out in a while. The lessons he gave to her poison ivy were more for obvious fun than for reinforcement, even if the demonic woman had improved a lot, he had never gone heavy with her, against her the force he used was at a minimum level. You know, he took out the katana, and one of his swords collided. He had a good defense You know, he had already noticed it four years before, he was not bad as a swordsman. After hours of training and rebounding, Sai handed him one of his towels.

- We should do it again - said You know in a flat tone.

Sasuke nodded his head. It was fun to use the sword against him.

- I can't wait for the Academy to start - said Sai.

- Hmm - Sasuke muttered. - We should also accept other students now that our students will be engaged in frequent missions. -

For a moment Sasuke felt amazed by himself, he could talk to Sai naturally, effortlessly. The ivy was really a witch, and for the moment he wondered how he had figured out before him who to get along with? Yet the first time he saw Sai, he was almost offended that he was replacing him on his old team. But he didn't care at all when he was with Sai. And then there was that remark, did the ivy understand her character so much? Something tingled in his belly at that thought, but he ignored it. You know she approached him.

- Why did you decide to be a teacher, Sasuke? -

- I wanted to have a fixed commitment beyond that of missions - revealed Sasuke.

- Instead, I followed Kakashi's advice - said Sai.

- Hmm? -

- Kakashi thought it would be good for me to interact with children - said Sai.

- Why? - Sasuke's question.

- To get in touch with my emotions and my blocks - said Sai, looking at him. - Apparently interaction with children helps. -