24 - Are you in love with her?

Hinata walked through the streets of the village, the sky was so clear, there were no clouds to obscure the sun. She had put on a dress that reached above the knee, the air was warming. There were times when Sasuke had stripped her with frenzy, others when he had done it slowly, seducing her like the good demon he was. But the day before he had embraced her without any purpose. Perhaps the people of Konoha thought that Hinata Hyuuga, who had not spoken to anyone for two years, was completely crazy, but smiled as she went to her teacher's house.

Sasuke.

He breathed softly on the nape. He was so calm and wrapped her in that heat. He rang the bell, watching his teacher with her daughter in her arms. Then he saw Kiba, he went to her, too.

- Here you are, Hinata - said Kurenai. - Come in. -

She was like a mother to her, and she always liked to visit.

- It's very hot outside, isn't it? - asked Kurenai, putting a hand in her hair. - Today I see you well. -

Hinata nodded and smiled again. That day she felt herself in the clouds.

Sasuke got out of bed irritated, that insistent knocking could only come from the idiot, he was the only one who jumped into the Uchiha District beyond the ivy, but when she arrived he was almost always awake, excluding Saturday and Sunday

Sasuke got out of bed irritated, that insistent knocking could only come from the idiot, he was the only one who jumped into the Uchiha District beyond the ivy, but when she arrived he was almost always awake, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Anyway, the ivy wasn't invasive, the door opened on its own, she knew where the spare keys were hidden. He had given her that privilege, because he was not as annoying as his friend, if she went in and he slept he did not wake him, but waited. He snorted, when Naruto still hit his fist on the door, calling him from outside. It was unbearable. What fucking time was it? What would have happened if he had told Naruto where the spare keys were, he would have come into his room shaking him violently to get him up? The thought was terrifying. At the very least, he'd punch him, fly him out of his house.

- Naruto - said dry as soon as he opened the door.

- Oh, bastard, how long does it take you to come and open me up? - yelled the blond.

Sasuke tried to close the door in his face, but Naruto snuck in.

- So what were you doing? -

- I was asleep.-

- But it's past eleven. And now to get out of here and come and have fun with me - he said cheerfully.

- How come you're so free? - he asked in a cold tone Sasuke.

- For the moment I can go out and have a good time, but in a few days I will have to go for a while to the land of the water - he continued enthusiastically. - Master Kakashi says that this mission is to take more and more merits to become Hokage, when he will finish his task. -

Sasuke remained silent for a moment. His rival friend with his naive vision would one day sit in that building as Hokage where they had decided to kill an entire clan without really changing things?