23 - Falling analysis

It was mid-July, he liked to be on vacation. Sasuke had studied the demon woman for more than twenty days, now he paid more attention to what she said. The result until now had been only one, his curiosity had done nothing but increase, the more he studied, the more he wanted to know. What was his secret?

He felt the drop of sweat dripping from his forehead to his cheek, he could not stand the heat, for this he had come out without a cloak, Sasuke had worn a black tank top and had been walking for half an hour in the village. She wanted a cold drink.

Traitor and killer.

The whispers of the people around were always the same. They were so boring. And he couldn't care less, sipping his bitter lemonade. The dirty side of that seemingly shining but putrid village had at the time commanded his barely thirteen-year-old brother to obey their command and massacre the entire Uchiha clan. Itachi had said not to say anything when he came back to life for that short time, so he was forced to endure all that criticism.

She saw Sakura flanked by the blonde Ino

She saw Sakura flanked by the blonde Ino. Great, those were the last people he wanted to meet.

- Hello Sasuke - Sakura greeted softly, flanking him. - It's almost a month since I've seen you around, you're done with the Academy, huh? -

Ino didn't know which way to look, he had told Sakura many times to stop making a fool of himself, and that day, in the bar as soon as he saw Sasuke passing, he had dragged her along too.

Please, just play along, Ino, I'm only asking you this once. Maybe if she doesn't see me chasing after him alone, she'll listen to me more.

It was useless to answer and tell her to forget him, Sakura had taken her hand and dragged her out, Ino looked at her with pity. My God, they were over 20, how was it that everyone matured except Sakura? Didn't Sasuke make it clear that he didn't want her anyway? Ino thought to Sakura who was deluded by the touch on his forehead, Ino saw nothing romantic about it, but Sakura who lived on crumbs had built a castle of reveries on it.

- They opened a new ice cream shop - Sakura said. - Ino and I are going to go soon. Maybe Naruto will come too.-

She wasn't sure if her blond friend had reached them, lately he was always with Shikamaru in Master Kakashi's office. But maybe with Naruto his beloved Sasuke would feel even more comfortable, he was his brother reincarnated him, and Naruto would support she. So he told him to meet us both in an hour, right at the opening. Sasuke continued to walk, sipping his lemonade.

- Sasuke, then we agree - he heard Sakura's insinuating voice only then.

- Hmm.-

She's not looking at you like a friend.

Sakura kept moving her annoying mouth, maybe she said something before? He didn't hear a damn thing. He saw her leave with the Yamanaka and took a seat on a bench in the shade. There was a pleasant breeze. How long had he spent walking? He lifted his face to look at the sky, it was blue, there was some white cloud, what was he missing?