41 - There is beauty in everything

Sasuke came to the front door of the Hyuuga complex. Her hunger was over as soon as she heard the news from Hinata's friends. The guards outside let him in without any hesitation. Hiashi Hyuuga was obviously waiting for him. Sasuke, already imagined the criticism that the clan leader would turn to the thought that his daughter had a relationship with the renegade and the dark Uchiha. Unfortunately that was the continuation of the hatred that that village had towards him. He didn't have an exemplary past, but in those years in Konoha he hadn't hurt anyone, he worked, he had a role, what were they complaining about? He followed the woman wearing a kimono, looking at the lake with koi carps, plums. There were other Hyuuga shinobi who followed his figure from afar. 

Sasuke slightly ruffled his lips. If only he wanted to, he could have made a massacre there, but this would have had consequences on his ivy, certainly he would not have taken it well, so he had to have an intelligent and non-violent approach, he had to be diplomatic. With his head full of thoughts, Sasuke walked down a long corridor before entering a large room. Crammed like books were the elders of that clan of conservatives, to him had reserved a pillow in the center located at a distance of three meters from the head of the clan who was sitting in front of a dark and low wooden table. The air was heavy, he could feel all the misty eyes of the Hyuuga on him as he took his seat.

- Tell me last Uchiha - had uttered Hiashi coldly. - What brings you here? –

- You know it - replied Sasuke glacial, without using any suffix of reverence, as indeed had also done the proud father of his woman.

Hiashi watched him closely, analyzing him. Sasuke Uchiha had a good appearance, a posture worthy of a noble, strong genes, but he was also a traitor, a murderer, a devil. The last Uchiha never saw his daughter again, so there was no way to agree to give the same answers.

- I see that the time outside Konoha has turned you into a disrespectful being - he said provocative.

Sasuke Uchiha was descended from a noble clan, knew his upbringing well, but did not want to use it before him.

- How long have you known my daughter? - Hiashi asked.

- Two and a half years - Sasuke replied calmly and monochord, ignoring the arrow he had directed at him earlier.

- Are you together? - the authoritative clan leader asked him again.

- Yes.-

A series of murmurs arose throughout the vast room among the other members of the Hyuuga clan with this admission. Sasuke made a strong atonement.

Hiashi just tightened his jaw.

- How long? - he looked at him with her clear irises.

- One year. -

Hiashi looked at him perplexed, it was the same thing Hinata had told him. Their answers were identical, but he did not trust that traitor who had left the village for years, following the worst kind of beings.

- Hinata has not spoken to anyone since the end of the war until six months ago - said Hiashi.

- He spoke to me after a few months of meeting - Sasuke replied in silence.

- Where did you meet her? -

- It happened by chance, we shared the same places - Sasuke replied in a cold tone.

- Why did you return to Konoha? - Hiashi asked.

- My brother would have liked to see me here, and I no longer had an outside purpose. -

- Do you still want to destroy the village? - Hiashi asked.

- No - Sasuke had replied bluntly.

- Do you still want to be Hokage? -